napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbal

jokstones

Hello,

I'm a 19 year old student, pretty active and in a good enough shape. I'll be using dbal to obviously grow in size, but after watching one of your videos it's knocked my confidence of the drug.

You say that you shouldn't run a dbal cycle by itself? Can you advise me what to take with it.

I'll have possession of the dbal tomorrow morning. I was hoping you could design me a plan of sorts. That would be much appreciated! I spotted in the video that I should only be taking 30g a day and run it for a maximum of 4 weeks.

I appreciate your videos a lot!

What in the world is dbal? You havent even finished growing yet bro.. ill be back gonna go make some popcorn.🍿🍿🍿

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm a 19 year old student, pretty active and in a good enough shape. I'll be using dbal to obviously grow in size, but after watching one of your videos it's knocked my confidence of the drug.

You say that you shouldn't run a dbal cycle by itself? Can you advise me what to take with it.

I'll have possession of the dbal tomorrow morning. I was hoping you could design me a plan of sorts. That would be much appreciated! I spotted in the video that I should only be taking 30g a day and run it for a maximum of 4 weeks.

I appreciate your videos a lot!

You missed the most important video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&lc=z13mshfacvv3d1sjl04cfvnhuy3jfh1yjpk0k

Last edited:
absolutely not will i do something so absurd... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

Top Bottom