napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Day after first pin

EEC73

Good day, just wondering if anyone has experienced this. Yesterday I injected my first dose of testosterone enanthate. 150 mgs. Last night was fine. Slept good. But right when I woke up today, I felt like a sharp spike in my awareness. An increase sort of say of something. Nothing alarming really, but just different. Kind of like I was amped up or something. Is this something that will pass over the next few pins?

It takes some time for test e to build up in your system. Nothing that you'll notice after 1 day. May just be mental.

you are not going to notice anything significant from a long estered test whatsoever for several weeks.. you are just overthinking right now... if you start looking for any little thing you can right now, you are going to create things that are not even there... just relax and go on as you have learned well... dont overthink and just enjoy it man

you are not going to notice anything significant from a long estered test whatsoever for several weeks.. you are just overthinking right now... if you start looking for any little thing you can right now, you are going to create things that are not even there... just relax and go on as you have learned well... dont overthink and just enjoy it man

Thanks Dylan. Good to hear from you. I'm really of the same mind about it. Just circumstances you know, trying something different, home alone, etc, etc. Well, my next pin is Wednesday evening. Good to go. Thanks bro!

Good day, just wondering if anyone has experienced this. Yesterday I injected my first dose of testosterone enanthate. 150 mgs. Last night was fine. Slept good. But right when I woke up today, I felt like a sharp spike in my awareness. An increase sort of say of something. Nothing alarming really, but just different. Kind of like I was amped up or something. Is this something that will pass over the next few pins?

It's self induced bro. Nothing more. It's just you doing it to yourself because you just went on, which will make you more alert and "amped". It gets so bad with some people it gives them anxiety. Very common, but has absolutely Nothing whatsoever to do with the test. It will be a while before you really feel anything.

It's self induced bro. Nothing more. It's just you doing it to yourself because you just went on, which will make you more alert and "amped". It gets so bad with some people it gives them anxiety. Very common, but has absolutely Nothing whatsoever to do with the test. It will be a while before you really feel anything.

Yeah I know, that's like totally obvious. Anyhow, understand fully. Thanks for putting it out there.

Thanks Dylan. Good to hear from you. I'm really of the same mind about it. Just circumstances you know, trying something different, home alone, etc, etc. Well, my next pin is Wednesday evening. Good to go. Thanks bro!
for sure brother... just enjoy it now... i would tell you to just always keep eyes on everything but you are one i am confident i dont need to say that too... just let me know when you have questions along the way

Yeah I know, that's like totally obvious. Anyhow, understand fully. Thanks for putting it out there.
No problem brother. Everything will get easier as the pins become second nature and you get used to being on. Right now you don't really know what to expect, and that's fine. It's normal

Top Bottom