napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dat rack

Montgomery

My gym owner blew the dust off of some coin and got us a new rack!
Currently in production making a vid on the use of the #150's…Ol boy tells me something happen in post production.
I'd post the #120 proper use vid…but everyone on here has done that…old hat….;)

RAjEfDa.jpg

That's pretty nice bro! I wish my gym had heavier DBs. Ours stop at 110 which sucks for things like flat DB presses and DB Rows

What gets me is my gym is in po dunk nowhere with old people as members.
What does a rack like this cost?….wonder if he leased it

150s man I wish we had 150s the la fitness and the Golds I got have 125s and my little private gym has 130s .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You guys have any idea what these cost…I just can't see this gym owner justifying this..
PLUS!!! he got all new free weights for everything..3500 pounds roughly

You guys have any idea what these cost…I just can't see this gym owner justifying this..

He might be trying to entice the more serious type lifters such as yourself. My gym has gone through several of these transformations, but the only members it has managed to lure in is more old people and a crap load of gym noobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might be trying to entice the more serious type lifters such as yourself. My gym has gone through several of these transformations, but the only members it has managed to lure in is more old people and a crap load of gym noobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be…he is upgrading some cardio equipment as well..all I know is those dumbbells are smooth compared to the old iron hex heads

I think the dbs are a little over a buck a pound if I remember right for the bigger ones. Smaller ones are higher per pound. I was willing to buy some 120s and 130s for my gym and they were like 300 a set I think

Top Bottom