napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Dangers of the Ketogenic Diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Very very good topic to cover. I've never been a fan of this fad diet in any way shape or form

I really enjoyed the video. You made very good points covering all the potential dangers of the diet.

After doing keto for the last part of my diet 6ish weeks, I will say it does do it job, when it comes to burning fat. But the dangers you highlighted can't be ignored.

I have no idea how there are people that do this diet YEAR ROUND. I find no problem doing it the last few weeks of a diet. Because for me at least, I was in a way better mood doing keto, then doing a general low carb diet. But like i said, I can't imagine someone doing this diet long term. 4-6 weeks is enough for me lol

I really enjoyed the video. You made very good points covering all the potential dangers of the diet.

After doing keto for the last part of my diet 6ish weeks, I will say it does do it job, when it comes to burning fat. But the dangers you highlighted can't be ignored.

I have no idea how there are people that do this diet YEAR ROUND. I find no problem doing it the last few weeks of a diet. Because for me at least, I was in a way better mood doing keto, then doing a general low carb diet. But like i said, I can't imagine someone doing this diet long term. 4-6 weeks is enough for me lol
for me, its definitely not sustainable... you should not just completely cut carbs out of your diet permanently.. i can see it for a few months and i understand there are many other facts to the diet and thats fine and well but completely cutting them out is not something you can or should do long term

Over-rated diet imo..so restrictive and it only suits sedentary or morbidly overweight people ...

Over-rated diet imo..so restrictive and it only suits sedentary or morbidly overweight people ...
Absolutely correct. It's become a fad diet for sedentary and obese Americans that need to lose weight.

It's a very poor diet choice for performance and physique

Top Bottom