napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Dangers of DNP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Very very important topic. DNP is probably about the most potential dangerous drug in bodybuilding. It's killed people and the side effects are not to be taken lightly. DNP is something that I would never touch or advise anyone to touch. It's a cheap, lazy. high risk way to lose bodyfat in my opinion

Dnp. Always a hot topic.
Get it? Lol my bad. Forcing down my third meal and my mind is burned out from work already.
Watch up people. Dnp is not something to mess around with

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I may get flamed for this, but:

I do believe that if you use your brain and stay VERY conservative on the dosage, (something like 100 or 200mg per day) that will help you alot with getting a little boost to your fat burning but it is very likely you won't even notice any heat on thst dose. But it will help you loss weight nonetheless :)

Like with everything we use on this forum, use your head! :)

The problem is we can't condone use of dnp especially with the large amount of newbies n rookies here that are already in the mindset of taking short cuts.

The problem is we can't condone use of dnp especially with the large amount of newbies n rookies here that are already in the mindset of taking short cuts.

That's the real issue. We aren't worried about the people who put blood, sweat, and tears (wait, BBs don't tear lol) into years of training. Then when it comes to the severity of some compounds, we have a different approach than the new masses of people.

Had a buddy who ran DNP and jacked himself up HARD! Would over heat like crazy, said his white bed sheets would turn yellow cuz he would sweat worse than a stuck hog...Get off your lazy @$$ and run some extra laps or do extra effin cardio! DNP is never the answer!! Killer Vid Dylan!

I may get flamed for this, but:

I do believe that if you use your brain and stay VERY conservative on the dosage, (something like 100 or 200mg per day) that will help you alot with getting a little boost to your fat burning but it is very likely you won't even notice any heat on thst dose. But it will help you loss weight nonetheless :)

Like with everything we use on this forum, use your head! :)

I don't think that's an unreasonable thing to say however I do think there are a lot of highly dubious sources of DNP who are selling contaminated shit.

Hundred dollars says that gets deleted ^
you just lost a hundred dollars... its just an example of the thinking and ideas that get people fucked up... everyone can do what they want when they want but knowing that if you react wrong ONE time, JUST ONE TIME, even at what is considered a "safe dose" could fucking kill you, i dont see how you can use it reasonably? how so? ONE mistake, ONE wrong reaction, JUST ONE... and thats it... sorry, dont see how you can do that "responsibly" Thats the attitude that gets people fucking hurt and i want people to see that comment and see the attitude that hurts people

I'll take the payout Cmb. Hit me with a Pm lol

Not saying I would use it bro's. I HATE cardio, but I would never do something that would kill me. You are right, alot of kiddo's are thinking about a shortcut. And there simply are no shortcuts...

None.

Stay safe bro's!

Although I've used it low dose very effectively I fully agree that this shit is nothing to play with and if used the old saying 'more isn't necessarily better' applies here all day. Rooks/Noobs stay the fuck away from this unless you have the discipline and maturity to run it as safe as this potentially life ending compound allows. Also, you better have a trusted source as I trust one and only one bro I know who makes this. If I died at least he'd miss me a lil' bit... maybe.

Top Bottom