domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dangers of DNP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

The Dangers of DNP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I discuss the many dangers of DNP... Learn the facts on DNP, what it was originally used for, the many side effects and much more... This is a life saving video you do not want to miss!

The Dangers of DNP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkg...ature=youtu.be

Very very important topic. DNP is probably about the most potential dangerous drug in bodybuilding. It's killed people and the side effects are not to be taken lightly. DNP is something that I would never touch or advise anyone to touch. It's a cheap, lazy. high risk way to lose bodyfat in my opinion

i just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one

Dnp. Always a hot topic.
    Get it? Lol my bad. Forcing down my third meal and my mind is burned out from work already.
    Watch up people. Dnp is not something to mess around with

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I may get flamed for this, but:

I do believe that if you use your brain and stay VERY conservative on the dosage, (something like 100 or 200mg per day) that will help you alot with getting a little boost to your fat burning but it is very likely you won't even notice any heat on thst dose. But it will help you loss weight nonetheless

Like with everything we use on this forum, use your head!

Hundred dollars says that gets deleted ^

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    Hundred dollars says that gets deleted ^
    Maybe. If so, sorry guys if I said something that is unwanted.

The problem is we can't condone use of dnp especially with the large amount of newbies n rookies here that are already in the mindset of taking short cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    The problem is we can't condone use of dnp especially with the large amount of newbies n rookies here that are already in the mindset of taking short cuts.
    That's the real issue. We aren't worried about the people who put blood, sweat, and tears (wait, BBs don't tear lol) into years of training. Then when it comes to the severity of some compounds, we have a different approach than the new masses of people.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Had a buddy who ran DNP and jacked himself up HARD! Would over heat like crazy, said his white bed sheets would turn yellow cuz he would sweat worse than a stuck hog...Get off your lazy @$$ and run some extra laps or do extra effin cardio! DNP is never the answer!! Killer Vid Dylan!