napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dangerous Trends with Steroid Use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I don't know if its because gear is so easily attainable nowadays that people completely overlook the things Dylan talks about in this video.

Recently I listened to Mike Matarazzo's last ever interview when he talked about his steroid use as a teenager and even though he insisted he didn't use large amounts of steroids because he had naturally high cholesterol levels he was having open heart surgery in his thirties followed by multiple heart attacks in subsequent years leaving his heart at only 20% of its capacity. He had to give up working out as it was too dangerous and despite his efforts at leading as healthy a life as possible sadly died at age 49.

I don't know if its because gear is so easily attainable nowadays that people completely overlook the things Dylan talks about in this video.

Recently I listened to Mike Matarazzo's last ever interview when he talked about his steroid use as a teenager and even though he insisted he didn't use large amounts of steroids because he had naturally high cholesterol levels he was having open heart surgery in his thirties followed by multiple heart attacks in subsequent years leaving his heart at only 20% of its capacity. He had to give up working out as it was too dangerous and despite his efforts at leading as healthy a life as possible sadly died at age 49.
thats so scary bro, it really is... people just dont take it serious at all and they think that its just a joke or not reality when clearly it is...

Dylan you know I mentioned my mom in another thread thinking about anavar at age 50. She just had a trainer over the past weekend mention to her about taking something without actually mentioning any PED. Some of those trainers just blow my mind, I'm trying to figure out which trainer it is so I can ask them what their intentions are for a 50 year old woman lol. Great Video

thats so scary bro, it really is... people just dont take it serious at all and they think that its just a joke or not reality when clearly it is...

It is and absolutely tragic, he came across as a really nice guy too. I can't get the thing out of my mind.

This is exactly why steroids arnt legal in this country. All the people that over use and abuse.

I remember watching video where this guy said back in the 50-60 he was in england by the way. They got the stuff like test in powder form and he put scoops of it in his coffee every morning. And then when things progressed he used them too now he is like 66 both kidneys are shot liver is shot heart is shot and he trains young people because he cant eveb lift anymore let alone walk too he hobbles around cause his joints are done.

I see so many dudes at my gym ya they are buff and big but they got guys. Yay your arms look good so what one day you will keel over from a heart attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually i think he is like 70 wish i could find the video it was from about 7 years ago

And it is so true what you are saying you need very little.

Even when i deviate from my trt i only add in 75mg mast e and 100mg deca every 4 days. Literally almost nothing and i make huge gains.

And it is so true what you are saying you need very little.

Even when i deviate from my trt i only add in 75mg mast e and 100mg deca every 4 days. Literally almost nothing and i make huge gains.

I do believe I'm heading in this same direction myself within the next few years. I'm just about done with the big cycles and big dosages. Id like to concentrate more on condition, aesthetics, health and longevity as I enter my mid 40s. Besides that I'm pretty close to about as big as I want to ever get

I do believe I'm heading in this same direction myself within the next few years. I'm just about done with the big cycles and big dosages. Id like to concentrate more on condition, aesthetics, health and longevity as I enter my mid 40s. Besides that I'm pretty close to about as big as I want to ever get

Ya ive been as big as 240. Its a pain in the ass to stay that big and lean at the same time. Im like 212 right now as i hurt my shoulder a while back and had to chill but ill be happy with 220. All day. And im pretty lean right now around 10% and im just on my trt. Now that im feeling better w my back and shoulder ill be going on a mini cycle and ill tet that 8# np. After recomp session coming up ill be 220 and 8%. Which is just fine for me. I dont think ill be competing for a while the last prep really beat me up.

And just like the dylan said in the video. I have done some stupid monster cycles before and it was pointless and takes a toll. Now that i know what i know small amounts make huge changes when you know what you are doing

And just like the dylan said in the video. I have done some stupid monster cycles before and it was pointless and takes a toll. Now that i know what i know small amounts make huge changes when you know what you are doing

people just dont realize how far a little bit really goes brother...

Ya ive been as big as 240. Its a pain in the ass to stay that big and lean at the same time. Im like 212 right now as i hurt my shoulder a while back and had to chill but ill be happy with 220. All day. And im pretty lean right now around 10% and im just on my trt. Now that im feeling better w my back and shoulder ill be going on a mini cycle and ill tet that 8# np. After recomp session coming up ill be 220 and 8%. Which is just fine for me. I dont think ill be competing for a while the last prep really beat me up.

Prep really takes a toll on everything, and that's why I haven't done it again myself. My social life, marriage, family, health, body, and my job all suffer when going hard for prep. It's rough and I'm not sure if I even will again to be honest. I'm in competition with MYSELF daily, and that's how I look at it now mostly

Prep really takes a toll on everything, and that's why I haven't done it again myself. My social life, marriage, family, health, body, and my job all suffer when going hard for prep. It's rough and I'm not sure if I even will again to be honest. I'm in competition with MYSELF daily, and that's how I look at it now mostly

Well said

i just want to make sure everyone watches this especially newer guys... its very very important to say the least!

Top Bottom