napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Danger of running Osta past 4 weeks in PCT?

jmmdm2

Where I'm at:

Week 3, day 3 of PCT
PCT = Platinum PCT from Sarmsx
Duration = 8 weeks
Why 8 weeks? Test level prior to 8 week TRT dose followed by 16 week cycle was 363

Stats: Age = 42, Weight = 204lb, Height = 5' 8", BF% = estimated in the low 20's after posting pic here months ago

Result of cycle (Test cyp 250 @ 350mg - 500mg/wk for 16 weeks and Deca 400 @ 400mg/wk for the last 10 weeks):
Weight maxed out at 210lb and returned to 204lb which is close to where I started within a couple pounds. Dropped one notch on the belt, shirts are loose in the mid section where they used to be tight. I was eating constantly and about 500 - 750 above maintenance.

My question is... am I in danger of lowering Test levels by using Osta over the 4 week PCT period?

I've used Osta from Sarmsx in the past and noticed my usual pains associated with bench pressing disappeared. I'd like to see that again as I'm sure the Test dried out my joints and is responsible for my current shoulder pain while pressing. It's present with dumbbells too, I don't visit the flat bench/barbell location much.

You are fine to continue mk2866 past your pct as long as you run a mini pct afterwards (Clomid/gw)

exactly as rick said... anything over 4 weeks of use on mk2866 would require a mini pct...

hmmmmmm... seems like I may want to wait a while after PCT is complete to do this.
Running a PCT for a PCT may not be my best choice at this time.

Something is telling me to play it safe and see where I am after this 8 week PCT

Thank you Rick and Dylan

hmmmmmm... seems like I may want to wait a while after PCT is complete to do this.
Running a PCT for a PCT may not be my best choice at this time.

Something is telling me to play it safe and see where I am after this 8 week PCT

Thank you Rick and Dylan
Running mk2866 past the 4 week mark starts to really get into suppression, so that's why you have to run the mini pct afterwards

Top Bottom