napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dallas Mccarver dead at 25

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
There's been no official statement on exactly what happened, but several online sources are reporting that Dallas Mccarver has passed away at 25 years old.

As with media, be prepared to hear a lot of speculation and gossip. Whatever you hear, I just want everyone to see this as an eye opener that nobody is immune to death.

I'm not even going to begin to speculate anything....but

I just want my brothers out there to stay safe and healthy, and realize that there is more to life than gains

This is the report from RX muscle:

“BREAKING NEWS: According to several highly credible sources, we sadly report that Dallas McCarver passed away a few hours ago. We are awaiting further details (as they are mixed) but we can confirm that Dallas is no longer with us. Dave Palumbo will be live shortly to discuss this developing story.

We are shocked and saddened by this and pass our immediate thoughts and condolences to Dallas McCarver’s family and loved ones.

Was shocked to hear about Dallas passing. Haven't heard anything about the cause of death but I'm sure the media will have a field day with this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just got confirmation by a close friend of his, and ifbb pro that he indeed choked to death on food

I just got confirmation by a close friend of his, and ifbb pro that he indeed choked to death on food

Seriously? I mean im sure you're not joking but damn that's... I don't know the word for it. BBer chokes to death on food. Live by the sword, die by the sword I guess.

Well if that's what comes out in an official statement, the media will still have their field day with their side of it unfortunately.

It be wise for you guys to learn how to give yourself the Heimlich maneuver if you don't know how..Shit does happen

I've seen recent reports that he was found on the kitchen floor choked to death on food as well.

Very very sad day for the bodybuilding community. That kid had mad potential

Top Bottom