napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daily Maintenance Caloric Intake Calculator

Figuring out your maintenance calories is always where you need to start when implementing a diet plan. Thats where you determine your your defecit or surplus

Damn! This thing is spot on. I track my daily on myfitnesspal and targeting about 1lb week loss (kind of a recomp
keeping protein high) and this tracks close to what I have been seeing past 4 weeks!

Thanks for the link!

Damn! This thing is spot on. I track my daily on myfitnesspal and targeting about 1lb week loss (kind of a recomp
keeping protein high) and this tracks close to what I have been seeing past 4 weeks!

Thanks for the link!
for sure brother, i knew this would be very helpful!

Thanks for sharing bro. This one seems to be better than what I've used in the past. Others have calculated my maintenance to be around 2500 and this one says 2300 which I find to be more accurate. I think including age is very important.

Thanks for sharing bro. This one seems to be better than what I've used in the past. Others have calculated my maintenance to be around 2500 and this one says 2300 which I find to be more accurate. I think including age is very important.
for sure brother... this was the best one i had seen... it seemed the most accurate to me and age plays a huge factor in this and that is OFTEN overlooked when its actually one of the main components in the entire formula

Top Bottom