napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DAA and SARMS

John Simpson

I'm 59 years old.
I supplement with DAA to boost test levels.
I'm planning a cycle of LGD-4033, MK-2866 and MK-677.
Should I stop using DAA while on the SARMS?

I'm 59 years old.

It won't offer near the benefit during your sarms run since you will be running compounds that will offer some suppression. In my opinion I would drop it until about 2-3 weeks before your cycle ends, then start it up again and run it right through pct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 59 years old.

bro i truly hope your not relying on daa to boost your test levels... your wasting your money if you are... it will help to a small point and i often recommend it the last 4 weeks of a sarms cycle but if your thinking it will do something drastic for your test levels you truly need to wake up to reality on that... i hate for you to waste your money month after month... run it the last 4 weeks of your sarms cycle before your pct...

I'm 59 years old. Been working out regularly for about 6 years.
Are there any "age related" adjustments to a regular SARM cycle that would be beneficial to me?

Are there any "age related" adjustments to a regular SARM cycle that would be beneficial to me?

im not sure what you mean here... theres no "adjustments" needed whatsoever... just because of your age, it has no correlation with a change in anything with sarms... you can run them just as everyone else does... exactly WHAT you run depends on your goals... i can help with all of that, just let me know

A sarms cycle is setup no different for your age as someone younger. You still base your setup on your goals. Let us know your goals, and we would be happy to help put one together for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello guys can anyone guide me how many weeks should I wait after PCT from sarms cycle to begin next sarms cycle? :)

Hello guys can anyone guide me how many weeks should I wait after PCT from sarms cycle to begin next sarms cycle? :)

You should have started your own thread rather than hijacking this one.

Once pct is finished, wait 3-4 weeks and you can start another sarms stack

3-4 weeks after you complete your mini pct but please start your own thread... its very disrespectful to the OP when you just jump in their thread and post your own question

Top Bottom