napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daa

caleb18

I'm starting my PCT August 3rd and I'm wondering, should I start taking DAA now so that it kicks in for when I come off my sarms cycle? It says it takes about 13 days to kick in. Also should I just continue on with it and use up the whole bottle or would there not be much benefit to that? If not I'll just save the other half and use it for my next PCT. DAA is from power chews.

you are already 2 weeks behind you are suppose to start DAA weeks 9-12

Okay thanks for letting me know, I just received it in the mail today as I was not aware I needed it for my pct. I'll start today.

No supplement beats hard work

I'm starting my PCT August 3rd and I'm wondering, should I start taking DAA now so that it kicks in for when I come off my sarms cycle? It says it takes about 13 days to kick in. Also should I just continue on with it and use up the whole bottle or would there not be much benefit to that? If not I'll just save the other half and use it for my next PCT. DAA is from power chews.

just use what you need... there's no need to exceed it... save whats left for the next cycle...

if you do run it longer do not exceed 8 weeks of it... its start to have adverse effects, causes bloating etc.. run it the proper time and it does its job and is beneficial... you can run it 8 weeks before taking at least 4 weeks from it...

This is my first time, any help or suggestions for my PCT? Before I found this forum I was told I only needed Nolva, I know now that's wrong and have on hand Clomid, Nolva, and DAA.

I don't have GW is that really going to hurt me? I will make sure I have it next time around. I wasn't aware when I made my order that it was a staple for a pct. And it's a sarms only pct.

I don't have GW is that really going to hurt me? I will make sure I have it next time around. I wasn't aware when I made my order that it was a staple for a pct. And it's a sarms only pct.

Not having GW will not hurt you. Same as not having MK 2866. They are just recommended to help you maintain gains as your cycle ends and everything comes out of your body.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Not having GW will not hurt you. Same as not having MK 2866. They are just recommended to help you maintain gains as your cycle ends and everything comes out of your body.

I do have mk2866, but I will have been taking it for 12 weeks before hand. Should I run it through my pct as well than? I didn't do a very heavy cycle. Just sr9009 and mk2866 for 12 weeks.

I do have mk2866, but I will have been taking it for 12 weeks before hand. Should I run it through my pct as well than? I didn't do a very heavy cycle. Just sr9009 and mk2866 for 12 weeks.

You can run the MK 2866 through your pct with no issues

yes, gw not being in pct will definitely not be good... cortisol control is beyond important in pct... cortisol spikes during pct and it is termed the "gains killer." cortisol puts you in a catabolic state which does not allow you to gain any muscle whatsoever along with adding a lot of unwanted fat gain... this often happens in pct... if you dont control it then you are going to be very sorry... gw completely counteracts this

yes, gw not being in pct will definitely not be good... cortisol control is beyond important in pct... cortisol spikes during pct and it is termed the "gains killer." cortisol puts you in a catabolic state which does not allow you to gain any muscle whatsoever along with adding a lot of unwanted fat gain... this often happens in pct... if you dont control it then you are going to be very sorry... gw completely counteracts this

Is there anything I can take besides GW to help control this?

Is there anything I can take besides GW to help control this?

I'm 2 weeks in my PCT after my first SARMs cycle using Nolva with the GW and DAA power chews.

Oh, I'm doing MK677 as well and started it a week before PCT and will run it a few months.

This combo really seemed to help keep gains and feel good so far. The GW made a noticeable improvement in body fat which was already pretty low when I came off.

I'm 2 weeks in my PCT after my first SARMs cycle using Nolva with the GW and DAA power chews.

Oh, I'm doing MK677 as well and started it a week before PCT and will run it a few months.

This combo really seemed to help keep gains and feel good so far. The GW made a noticeable improvement in body fat which was already pretty low when I came off.

excellent brother... that's exactly what its supposed to do and your going to be so happy and grateful you did it this way because its going to allow for far more progress and sustainability of gains...

Top Bottom