napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-Bol Stacking Advice

NCPump

Looking at doing my first D-Bol cycle, but concerned about the bloating. Is there some I could/should stack with this to minimize the bloating?

Age 21
Height 5' 10
Weight 165
Body fat % 9
Years of training 2
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) First time
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any) Whey Protein Shakes and Creatine

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) Balanced high caloric diet

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) N.A.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

You're too young. Noone is going to give you any advice about steroid use. You could maybe try sarms.

waaaay too young you won't get any advice on steroids here, noone wants to contribute to ur goal in ruining ur life ...

No way anyone is going to advise steroid use to a 21 year old. Besides that nobody would ever advise running an oral steroid only cycle.

Too young. 165 + 510 are not good cycling stats. No one in their right mind would run the ball by itself. You haven't been training nearly long enough. You didn't post any goals.

noone is going to advice this absurdity whatsoever man... its beyond ridiculous to even consider it and if you personally paid me, i still wouldnt advise it...

Top Bottom