napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-bol Question

jsr999

Hi there!
Love your YouTube channel and the info you give is nothing short of amazing! I have a question that I hope you can answer. I'm 45 years old and started TRT thru my Doc with bloodwork and all. My Testosterone level was 29 and I felt awful. I'm on Pharmacy Test Cyp 200mg/1ml once a week for 8 weeks so far and feel much better! I'm also 6' tall and was 140 lbs when I started and now 152lbs! I'm a very hard gainer Sir! The TRT is not a cycle and for lifelong so not stopping that. I also take 1mg of Finasteride daily for my hair.
Question is I want to add oral Dbol cycle, what dose you recommend and for how many weeks. Also would I have to do Post Cycle Therapy if I'm staying on TRT test and what PCT to take if need? Would this Dbol mess up my bloodwork? This Dbol would be bought from PharmaCom UGL and not thru my Doc. Thanks so much for your Channel and Info!

Dianabol will definitely change your bloodwork results, such as causing fluctuations in HDL and LDL cholesterol, and it aromitizes like crazy as well so that will likely cause anomalies. In my opinion, you should probably bump your test up temporarily and make an actual cycle of it, taking the dbol for only the first 4 weeks of it at 20mg to 40mg a day. Once you're done with your cycle, you have no need for PCT. Just drop back to your TRT dosage, and continue on as normal.

i do not recommend you add dbol whatsoever... you are only 152 lbs at 6'0... its dangerous to use steroids being that underweight... also, you've only been on trt 8 weeks... you need to stay on it for a while before you consider adding anything else either... you also need to do some research on post finasteride syndrome... its a HORRIBLE thing to be using

Hi there!
Love your YouTube channel and the info you give is nothing short of amazing! I have a question that I hope you can answer. I'm 45 years old and started TRT thru my Doc with bloodwork and all. My Testosterone level was 29 and I felt awful. I'm on Pharmacy Test Cyp 200mg/1ml once a week for 8 weeks so far and feel much better! I'm also 6' tall and was 140 lbs when I started and now 152lbs! I'm a very hard gainer Sir! The TRT is not a cycle and for lifelong so not stopping that. I also take 1mg of Finasteride daily for my hair.
Question is I want to add oral Dbol cycle, what dose you recommend and for how many weeks. Also would I have to do Post Cycle Therapy if I'm staying on TRT test and what PCT to take if need? Would this Dbol mess up my bloodwork? This Dbol would be bought from PharmaCom UGL and not thru my Doc. Thanks so much for your Channel and Info!
You are too undersized for steroids bud.

You're flirting with disaster with Finasteride. Nasty stuff... Most people supplement DHT not try to lower it.

Top Bottom