napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-AA Recommended Dosing and Dosing Times?

OldNewbie

What would you guys recommend for D-AA Dosing Amounts and Dosing Times? I'm in week 9 of a 12 week cycle of 25mgs 677, 25mgs 2866 & 20mgs RAD140. Thank you. Also, how do you guys administer? Mix with water? Add to your shake? Or....? Thanks again.

Thanks Montgomery. I should have added, that I already have a big bag of Powdered DAA from Bulk Supplements.com. I went with this brand because DAA is the ONLY ingredient. Directions on the package says take 2500mgs - 3500mgs per day preferably with the first meal of the day. Is that a sufficient dose concurrent with my sarm cycle? Thank you.

You are fine with what you have….. ya 3000mg's is the same as 3 grams….thing is it is horrible tasting……I mix mine in with a sugar free energy drink

3 grams brother and no more than that.. do not ever exceed 8 weeks, it can cause bloating etc... the powerchews are excellent and you actually get to enjoy it but its not like one is more effective than the other...

The Powerchews are probably the best way to take the DAA by far. They taste amazing too

Top Bottom