napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cyvle critique.

Allegroks

Hey fellas, just wanted some outside input on my fourth cycle. 30 yrs old, 5'7, 180, 11%bf. Im very familiar with test/deca/dbol but im going a new route.
1-16 500 mg test e
1-16 500 mg eq
1-5 30 mg tbol
1-16 aromasin dosage as needed eod
Will be using organ st from dga

Pct
Nolva
Clomid
Aromasin
Dga pct support
Ostarine
Cardarine (all at regular dosage)

Now for my questions. Id like to lean out but add as much size as possible, is there any other compounds that i would benefit from? Also, id like to start my hgh cycle. 3 ius 5 days a week. Should i start that first or would starting everything at once be an issue? First time for eq and gh so any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pretty sure eq is normally dosed in the 6-800 range. And also the tbol might be better suited for a finisher rather than a kick start in the 50-60mg range for the last 5-6 weeks. I’m currently running it as a finisher in my cycle. I’m 2 weeks in and very pleased so far. Can’t speak on the hgh thing because I haven’t ever ran it either. Good luck to ya bro!

Im planning on hgh for a solid year and judging results to determine if id like to continue. I guess it depends on your definition of cycle... Imo its still a cycle just much longer duration than other compounds. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the input and link!

you can start hgh whenever you want... that really makes no difference on your cycle... i would run eq at least 600 mg... you could run winstrol on the back end of the cycle as well OR you could run gw501516 and s4 on cycle to help get you leaner while still gaining size

Up the eq to 600. Up the tbol to 50 ed. If u want swap the tbol for adrol. My last cycle was test e 600, eq 600, and adrol 50 ed. Ran 20 weeks. Had great results. Good recomp cycle and kept most of my gains. Eq is a slow steady gainer so dont expect instant results. Thats why i ran the adrol. Kicks in good strength for me and then the test kicks in and then the eq

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why do you say that? Just not effective? Or unnecessary for him particularly? I get great results in bodyfat reduction and muscle fullness running only 2.5 iu of quality growth

Overkill, get the most from the least.

He's only 30 y.o.

2iu M-F would be golden IMO and based on my experience.

Why do you say that? Just not effective? Or unnecessary for him particularly? I get great results in bodyfat reduction and muscle fullness running only 2.5 iu of quality growth
with quality 2-3 is a really great sweet spot for most so you are right there in perfect range

Top Bottom