napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cypionate and deca cycle

Hotsauce

In 8 weeks in running my 2nd cycle at 400 deca and 500 cypionate. My question is has anyone having heart palpitations or arrythmia? Just today for the first time I had a minor heart condition I mention above for a slight second. Should I be concerned? Or am I just over thinking this? Thanks

heart palpitations can occur from a numerous amount of things... i have had them my entire life and they are just benign.. anxiety and stress alone can cause them but there are so many things that can cause it and often it happens and you dont even notice it... unless you get dizzy or become very nauseous or have another underlying symptom, its general just a normal occurrence every now and then...

Tren and MENT has done it to me. As long as it doesn't happen too often I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thanks for the reply guys but today I feel a tighness in my chest and I'm concern that it might be a heart strain or something. I never had a problem with the cypionate but this cycle with the deca 300 after 8 weeks feels a tighness in my chest. I'm clearly might be overthinking as I do that alot. Im getting blood work done tomorrow but I'm also afraid to to pin the deca as well. I'm going to get the blood work done before my pin. Do you think I should wait for my test results to get back or just still have my regular pinning schedule? I know deca raises RBC count and thickens blood. Could this be why I have these symptoms? I'd like to continue since deca takes about 8 or more weeks to kick in and I want to get full benefits of the deca. I'm only pinning 400 a week.

I think u should just stop man. I have no clue but it sounds to me like stopping is the best idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think u should just stop man. I have no clue but it sounds to me like stopping is the best idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah Deca takes a while to clear so no better time like the present.

Buddy if you think you are seriously having heart issues you need to see your primary physician and not worry about your pinning schedule.

What is your stats and experience bro? You're probably experiencing anxiety more than anything but if you dont feel right stop.better safe than sorry

Buddy if you think you are seriously having heart issues you need to see your primary physician and not worry about your pinning schedule.

X2 ...... how is this even Up For Debate?

Top Bottom