domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cypionate and deca cycle

Cypionate and deca cycle

Hey guys I'm starting a bulking cycle for 16 weeks. My dosGe are 500 test 400 deca weekly aromasin 25 everyday because I'm estrogen prone. Is it okay if I started my cycle without the caber? My caber order doesn't arrive till Monday or Tuesday. Planning to bulk for 6 months. I'm on TRT 200 weekly also. I have dbol but decided to leave this out until the next cycle? What are your thoughts and opinions? Thanks . Age 40 height 5'6 190

If today is Friday and your cable will be here on Monday or Tuesday is it really worth asking this question?

My question is about your statement on being estrogen-sensitive. Are you running an AI with your trt?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    If today is Friday and your cable will be here on Monday or Tuesday is it really worth asking this question?

My question is about your statement on being estrogen-sensitive. Are you running an AI with your trt?
    No AI on try. I ran 500 cypionate 6 months ago and I took 12.5mg every day of aromasin and after a 6 week bloodwork shows my estrogen high. I can't remember the # but than I bump it to 25 a day it was slightly lower.

Estrogen prone + Dbol = BAD IDEA

500mg rest and 400mg deca is some awesome numbers.
    You said going from 12.5 to 25mg daily have you “slightly lower” numbers? Are you sure your aromasin is good?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    500mg rest and 400mg deca is some awesome numbers.
    You said going from 12.5 to 25mg daily have you “slightly lower” numbers? Are you sure your aromasin is good?
    I'm looking for other caber and aromasin sources right now. Honestly I don't think the one I have now isnt very good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
    I'm looking for other caber and aromasin sources right now. Honestly I don't think the one I have now isnt very good at all.
    Send me a pm if you want a price list for biotech bro. Great aromasin and caber and just about anything else you could want

what is your body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Send me a pm if you want a price list for biotech bro. Great aromasin and caber and just about anything else you could want
    I emailed you twice bro