napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling while trying for a baby?

Luke_87

Hey guys me and the wife are gonna start trying for a Bub. I've been off everything for bout 3 months but starting to lose a bit of fullness and blurring a lil bit. Was after a cycle to keep my gains and maybe cut a lil bit, but don't want to effect fertility. Was thinking of 12 weeks on.

MK 677 12.5mg ed
SR9009 20mg ed
Cardarine 20mg ed
S4 50mg ed(not sure if this would effect sperm production so happy to remove it if need be)

Will use a cutting based diet and add in a lot more cardio I'm 105kg atm roughly 15% bf

Thought if I do this and loose a bit and tighten up while trying for a baby then when I jump on my previously discussed cycle I'll rebound good and make some good quality gains with the right combo of diet and training.

I assume you did proper pct, with clomid,nolva etc. When on cycle the thing that makes you sterile is the excess estrogen in your body. Your body is not going to produce sperm when it is getting signals that you are becoming a woman. I had 5 sons and was on a heavy cycle each time.Simply control estrogen. How about getting some blood work done?

Yes I did do proper PCT used HCG Nolva and clomid as per Dylan's advice. Yeah I hear of guys conceiving when using I was just trying to give my body the best chance possible. Yeah I have blood work coming up in a couple weeks. So theoretically the compounds listed shouldn't cause issues due to not aromatising?

Hey guys me and the wife are gonna start trying for a Bub. I've been off everything for bout 3 months but starting to lose a bit of fullness and blurring a lil bit. Was after a cycle to keep my gains and maybe cut a lil bit, but don't want to effect fertility. Was thinking of 12 weeks on.

MK 677 12.5mg ed
SR9009 20mg ed
Cardarine 20mg ed
S4 50mg ed(not sure if this would effect sperm production so happy to remove it if need be)

Will use a cutting based diet and add in a lot more cardio I'm 105kg atm roughly 15% bf

Thought if I do this and loose a bit and tighten up while trying for a baby then when I jump on my previously discussed cycle I'll rebound good and make some good quality gains with the right combo of diet and training.

I would swap out the s4 with rad140.Do a good bit of HIIT training and you will stay tight.

Yeah I've heard to many stories on how aas makes you sterile. I know too many guys who ha e kids that where on cycle who conceived kids during that time. I had my sperms checked and there active even on Trt.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

If it were me, I would personally go with MK677, Clomid 12.5mg 3 times a week along with Aromasin for fertility.

MK 677 12.5mg ed
SR9009 20mg ed
Cardarine 20mg ed

I think your plan to use sarms while trying to conceive a baby is your best course of action compared to using AAS which you have to worry about extreme shutdown and aromatization, that can significantly lower your chances of conceiving. I don't see sarms causing you any problems or issues in that department and they are certainly in tune with your goals at the moment

For what you propose to do on losing bodyfat and trying to get back a little size and fullness, and possibly make some more gains, here is the stack I think you should run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

MK 677 12.5mg ed
SR9009 20mg ed
Cardarine 20mg ed

hey brother... i like the cycle.. one thing i would change is to add mk2866 but otherwise it looks really nice... it will be perfect for what your trying to accomplish... im not sure why you though s4 would affect sperm count in any way, but do not worry, it will not... you know to get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi guys,
My case is almost the same, so i decided to ask my questions here and not open a new thread.
I am 31 , 235 lbs , cycling on and off steroids for 9 years now. Now i am off from 4 months and i try to make my girl pregnant. I have made very big PCT after my last cycle ( with HCG,HMG, Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin), but probably it was an overkill, because one month after therapy ( which was 65 days) my test was low, so were lh and fsh. I made а semen analyses and results were not bad, but they could be better and my doctor prescribed me clomid for 3 months ( 50 mg per day) to improve my test and sperm too. My question is this-can i make a SARM cycle that won't affect my fertility and use clomid along with it? And if so- please advise me a stack and duration of cycle... i was thinking of combination between cardarine, mk677 and rad 140, goal of course is loose some fat, put some muscles back and still be able to be ok to try for baby..
I will be very thankful, guys and appreciate your help !!

Well my girl and I conceived our baby while I was on 1g of test 875 tren and 1g of eq with 100mg Anadrol ed. I'm pretty sure your safe bud. We weren't actually even trying.

I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be it's gonna happen. Our daughter is like superhuman by the way and is nearly walking at 7 months old.

Well my girl and I conceived our baby while I was on 1g of test 875 tren and 1g of eq with 100mg Anadrol ed. I'm pretty sure your safe bud. We weren't actually even trying.

I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be it's gonna happen. Our daughter is like superhuman by the way and is nearly walking at 7 months old.
Op my first born was conceived on a heavy blast aswell and my second was conceived on a TRT dose of test

Hi guys, all went well back on cycle now have my first child due in July. So yeah my body bounced back well and the sarms didn't have an effect on fertility as far as I could tell. Hope all goes well for your Robert just relax and don't put pressure on each other.

my wife is 25 weeks pregnant with our first right now due in may and ive been cycling over 15 years. Lots of that time was with no PCT or AI and never used hcg, we conceived 1-2 months following my last years cycle of tren/test with dbol kick start. However i had a full PCT following my very last cycle. Im 38 by the way. Ive done alot of stupid things during earlier time as well, FYI.

Last edited:
Hi guys, all went well back on cycle now have my first child due in July. So yeah my body bounced back well and the sarms didn't have an effect on fertility as far as I could tell. Hope all goes well for your Robert just relax and don't put pressure on each other.

thats wassup bro, congrats ! boy or girl ?

Thanks for those words to all of you guys! You encouraged me alot!
Luke,congrats bro- i hope to follow your example!
So you guys think that all SARMs are gtg for cycling without affecting on fertility?

Thanks for those words to all of you guys! You encouraged me alot!
Luke,congrats bro- i hope to follow your example!
So you guys think that all SARMs are gtg for cycling without affecting on fertility?

Difficult to say as everyone is different and have different reactions, and i hate to tell you something and it would turn out to be a different way. I ran GW+2866 on cycle and in PCT before we conceived, again this was just my personal results. Personally if i was intentionally trying to conceive i wouldnt use anything and err on the side of caution but thats just me. We happen to recently conceive without actual attempt, lol

Top Bottom