napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling vs Blast and Cruise

SwolyGinger

Hey guys,

I've always wondered how many people choose to cycle or whether they blast and cruise and why they have chose this path. I'm guessing a lot of veterans will eventually blast and cruise by a certain age and guys newer into using anabolics will try and cycle. I know this is a very blanket like statement but I would like to hear others view points. I haven't been through a full cycle and am very interested to see how well I do with PCT after 12 weeks. Because I'm running test/tbol and a couple sarms I suspect I will keep a fair amount of my progress. There are so many different opinions out there and some guys will promote blast and cruise or don't bother with anabolics. I think, from what I've seen on this forum, that opinion would be widely disputed and most would disagree 100%. I for one certainly wouldn't agree with that. Is there a point where it no longer makes sense to cycle? Age is obviously a big factor in this because as you age and get into your 30's - 40's your natural test is slowly decreasing no matter how solid and well your PCT has been and how responsible you have been with your cycles. I am by no means asking the question, should I blast and cruise...That is completely up to each individual person. I 100% will only cycle as long as possible and will do many cycles to see how well I can maintain the gains but I'm looking for others experiences.

Not looking for responses such as "Yeah man, blast and cruise all the way" or "Don't be dumb, cycle". Everyone is different and have their reasons for their choices, just looking to get some view points from others in why they made the decision they made. Also, for those that have run much harder compounds, how well have you done maintaining the progress you made while on cycle?

Personally because I'm so new to this and only just turned 30, I will try to cycle add a compound each cycle until I've found what works best for me for as long as possible until possible trt later on in life. I like slow constant progression so a cycle like Test, EQ, Primo or Test, EQ, deca is likely going to be my sweet spot and avoid the harsher stuff such as tren.

Totally open question, all answers are welcome and appreciated. Hopefully this made sense and sorry for the long post...

one of the worst mistakes i ever made was putting myself on trt when i didnt really need it... i was only concerned about my myself and not thinking about long term effects and how it could effect others around me, particularly my wife.. it was selfish and quite idiotic... you have the right mindset and attitude about cycling as long as you can without needing to go that route... i regret it every day to be honest... its NOT necessary to keep and maintain gains and thats nothing but a fucking meathead mentality that puts people in harms way over small minded, idiotic thinking and i see it get passed around constantly

one of the worst mistakes i ever made was putting myself on trt when i didnt really need it... i was only concerned about my myself and not thinking about long term effects and how it could effect others around me, particularly my wife.. it was selfish and quite idiotic... you have the right mindset and attitude about cycling as long as you can without needing to go that route... i regret it every day to be honest... its NOT necessary to keep and maintain gains and thats nothing but a fucking meathead mentality that puts people in harms way over small minded, idiotic thinking and i see it get passed around constantly

This is the exact kind of thing I want to hear brotha. real experiences and why people have done what they did. I don't mean to dig too much here, but how old were you when you put yourself on trt? Did you have a lot of cycles under your belt? I would assume the thing that really effects how much of the progress/gains you keep would be your age and your natural inability to maintain natural test levels as you age. As well as how heavy a ccyle you're running. Any other big factors would you say?

What sparked this was a couple youtube videos of some guys who have a vastly different opinion. Mind you I know when someone is way the hell out of whack but at the same time it did make me think about the possibility of trt way down the road amongst other things such as why blasting and cruising is used.

Last edited:
i had several cycles and i was 32... no factors other than being a moron.. i didnt even need it... my test levels were fine... i was only concerned about bigger gains which i dont know why to be honest... my goals change constantly and im not the type that trains to be huge but with all the running and cardio i do, i wanted to keep a really really strong hard physique which is very difficult to do without help but there's no need to be on trt for that

I only started after exhausting every avenue to get my natural levels up. After my show I just couldn't recover. Did an extensive pct and allowed a lot of time, but even 4 months post cycle I couldn't get above 200 total test. With as low as 122 at times. I was 38 and went on TRT at that point

I only started after exhausting every avenue to get my natural levels up. After my show I just couldn't recover. Did an extensive pct and allowed a lot of time, but even 4 months post cycle I couldn't get above 200 total test. With as low as 122 at times. I was 38 and went on TRT at that point

That's about where I hope to be Rick. You didn't start cycling until 35, correct?

Top Bottom