PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycling LGD 4033

Cycling LGD 4033

I have been running LGD 4033 for 2 weeks now. I really like the results I am getting so far. Been experiencing some pretty satisfying pumps, and a slight increase in strength which is also nice. I am currently taking 10mg. I wanted to run this for 8 weeks. The reccomendation is to do 6 weeks from what I have read then to cycle off for 4 I believe. I thought maybe I could lower the dose to 5mg the next two weeks after I run 6. Any suggestions?

actually you should be running it 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8... 5 mg is a female dose...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    actually you should be running it 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8... 5 mg is a female dose...
    Should I stay within the 10mg range through 12 weeks or would I be okay to increase the dosage towards the end of the cycle? Im not on test base so I don't know if that would be safe or not.

no, there is no reason to exceed 10 mg per day whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    no, there is no reason to exceed 10 mg per day whatsoever...
    Ill stick with 10mg then. Thanks for the advice.

no problem

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    That is 4 weeks off too, right? Or should I go longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Acd9219 View Post
    That is 4 weeks off too, right? Or should I go longer?
    Dylan will hook you up with a PCT.

you run a 12 week cycle, then 4 week pct... take 4 weeks off then you can start again... this info is posted all over the site many many many times over all these years