napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling LGD 4033

Acd9219

I have been running LGD 4033 for 2 weeks now. I really like the results I am getting so far. Been experiencing some pretty satisfying pumps, and a slight increase in strength which is also nice. I am currently taking 10mg. I wanted to run this for 8 weeks. The reccomendation is to do 6 weeks from what I have read then to cycle off for 4 I believe. I thought maybe I could lower the dose to 5mg the next two weeks after I run 6. Any suggestions?

actually you should be running it 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8... 5 mg is a female dose...

actually you should be running it 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8... 5 mg is a female dose...

Should I stay within the 10mg range through 12 weeks or would I be okay to increase the dosage towards the end of the cycle? Im not on test base so I don't know if that would be safe or not.

you run a 12 week cycle, then 4 week pct... take 4 weeks off then you can start again... this info is posted all over the site many many many times over all these years

Top Bottom