napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling

minker99

Hey what's up Dylan I was just wondering . I wanted to start my first cycle im ready , I train day in and day out hard as fuck and I want to compete . I want to take it to the next level and of course eventually gonna have to hop on gear what would you recommend for my first cycle . I don't like injecting needles and my boys say they would do it for me but it's not for me I don't want to inject . I was just wondering what if I did a Dbol only cycle or Tbol only cycle which would you recommend me to put some good gains on and make my first cycle the best out of it . Please get back to me thank you .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

also the most IGNORANT SHIT you can ever do is run an oral without test... if you are not going to inject just drop steroids from your mind

Hey what's up Dylan I was just wondering . I wanted to start my first cycle im ready , I train day in and day out hard as fuck and I want to compete . I want to take it to the next level and of course eventually gonna have to hop on gear what would you recommend for my first cycle . I don't like injecting needles and my boys say they would do it for me but it's not for me I don't want to inject . I was just wondering what if I did a Dbol only cycle or Tbol only cycle which would you recommend me to put some good gains on and make my first cycle the best out of it . Please get back to me thank you .

If you cant inject then you have no business using steroids. Period...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your full stats experience and goals? We can't advise you on anything without them. If you can't inject, you can't use steroids bud. Test is the base to all cycles.

Perhaps you are better suited with sarms

if you haven't noticed, you will get the same answer from everyone... if you are not going to inject, noone here, because people here actually know what they are talking about, would ever advise steroid use

Why are all of you so scared of a lil needle? You wanna play in a mans world then step up and stop acting like lil girls. If you cant do it then this world aint for you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why are all of you so scared of a lil needle? You wanna play in a mans world then step up and stop acting like lil girls. If you cant do it then this world aint for you

LOLL i dont get that... so when you go to the doctor for a shot do you still have to hold hands and close your eyes??

LOLL i dont get that... so when you go to the doctor for a shot do you still have to hold hands and close your eyes??
I know its so stupid. I dont like needles but the end result makes me jab that shit in my glute or quad and im good lol never knew there were so many babies walking around. Bet these are the same guys at the gym parading around puffing up the chests and leaving their Weights all over. As my girlfriend calls them the "fuck boys"

I know its so stupid. I dont like needles but the end result makes me jab that shit in my glute or quad and im good lol never knew there were so many babies walking around. Bet these are the same guys at the gym parading around puffing up the chests and leaving their Weights all over. As my girlfriend calls them the "fuck boys"

LOLL thats a good one! its true, fuck boy is a perfect term.. or pussy boy

Is your girl black? Or she pick that up on instagram. Lol. That one huge black dude calls people fuck boys. Or tampon boys. Cant think of his name right now. Oh ya kali muscle. The guy that says he is natural but looks juiced to the gills

Is your girl black? Or she pick that up on instagram. Lol. That one huge black dude calls people fuck boys. Or tampon boys. Cant think of his name right now. Oh ya kali muscle. The guy that says he is natural but looks juiced to the gills

She black but thats what she calls guys that think they the shit and only tryin to fuck. There is no way he is natural lmao i cant believe he trying to say that. He should tell everyone its his coffee/soda mix. He would make a fortune from all these internet people

She black but thats what she calls guys that think they the shit and only tryin to fuck. There is no way he is natural lmao i cant believe he trying to say that. He should tell everyone its his coffee/soda mix. He would make a fortune from all these internet people

You mean his hyphy mud. Lmao. That guy is a tool everyone knows he juices you cant get like that off top ramen and chicken as he claims

You mean his hyphy mud. Lmao. That guy is a tool everyone knows he juices you cant get like that off top ramen and chicken as he claims

Yea his hyphy mud lol that dude is on a lit of juice. You have to be dumb not to see it. He big as hell just cant get stage ready to make a big name in the mainstream industry

Ha dude for real if your scared of needles then steroids are not for you stick to creatine and protein shakes lol Ha my boys will inject me hahah that's cute man

Top Bottom