napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycles for steroids

nihgih

Sir .I have just finished my first cycle which was test and mastrone
Am going to start taking my 2nd cycle soon ..so sir can you plz tell me what precautions should I take..For liver , blood pressure, etc all the side effects.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

'Just finished my first cycle... gonna start second soon'... yeah you need some edumacationing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html
^This. More info will help us help you man.

Am going to start taking my 2nd cycle soon ..so sir can you plz tell me what precautions should I take..For liver , blood pressure, etc all the side effects.
bro, please just stop... you dont have a clue what your doing... you want me to advise blindly... you told me nothing accept you dont know what your doing... you made that very apparent and clear... do you know that your supposed to stay off cycle as long as you were on your last one????? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran?

Lol so let me get this straight----You finished your first cycle and you are just now asking for advice on how to properly run your 2nd cycle? I'm so confused here

If you just got done with your first cycle you have no business getting ready to start a second cycle. You need the proper amount of time off. From the sounds of it, you need a,to more research based in your questions

Why don't we start off by getting your full stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom