napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycles and fertility long term

Solid_gainzzz

Looking for some veteran input here. I'm 27 and have ran 3 cycles so far. First two were modest regular 2 to 4 months. Last one I went a bit crazy, ran test and npp and then 2 months on tren, ended up being a 6 month cycle which I know is longer than you should stay on. Always done proper pct and waited the correct amount of time between cycles.

What's some peoples opinions on the effects multie cycles has on your ability to have kids ? I want to have kids one day so was going to try and hold off on gear for a while but at the same time I just want to run another fucking cycle in a few months 😂

starting younger does not do you any favors and the more cycles you run, the harder its going to be to have kids.... its not that you cant but it does make it a lot more difficult

Sorry to Jack your thread but will running multi sarms cycles also effect you having kids in the future if you started from your early 30s ?

Sorry to Jack your thread but will running multi sarms cycles also effect you having kids in the future if you started from your early 30s ?
I'm not aware of studies showing sarms have a profound effect on fertility, however there may still be room for research on those questions.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
no it will not... not even remotely close to the same thing as steroids

Theres a lot to it man. My doc said when and if i want to ever have kids then ill start taking the HCG maybe do hmg and clomid as well. There are protocols out there but its not certain. Maybe a bit tmi but my girl isnt on anything and im on cycle of test/tren currently and nothing has happened, thank god. She only has like 10 more days until insurance is new and will cover birth control. Steroids have a huge effect on fertility in my opinion, especially if your on long term or cycle things such as tren.

Obviously the more you cycle the more risk you take by decreasing fertility chances. It barely effects some people and some it hits hard on their fertility. But there is always that risk to consider

no it will not... not even remotely close to the same thing as steroids

thats for clearing that up man but is there still a chance that if you run a sarms only cycles it may hinder your fertility long term eventually ? unless you dont abuse it and do the correct pct ?

thats for clearing that up man but is there still a chance that if you run a sarms only cycles it may hinder your fertility long term eventually ? unless you dont abuse it and do the correct pct ?
bro, you can ask the same question five million ways and the answer will remain the same... NO, they will not

Each cycle has a chance of permanently reducing fertility, and is affected by pct, and there’s a genetic component too. Some can run 10 cycles and still have kids, others are way unlucky and consider going on TRT (infertility) after just 1 cycle.

HMG and HCG is often preferred if you’ve been on TRT at least two years because HCG can maintain fertility but sucks for increasing it while on TRT. HMG and HCG will increase fertility in many men without having to drop their TRT. 6 months of HMG can be pricey.

Top Bottom