napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle of Winstrol and dbol

teachro

Hello Dylan. I love your Youtube and FB pages. Thanking you in advance for the information. OK so my question is… Can I run a quick cycle of Winstrol at the end of a DBol cycle? Both oral. And for how long for the Winstrol (2 weeks?) and daily dosage (20mgs AM and 10/20mgs PM?) I will be running a 4 week oral cycle of DBol at 30mg a day (as you recommended in one of your videos.) Previously I have run 40mgs but if 30mgs is ok then I will try that. Just wondering if I can run minstrel at the tail end of my DBol cycle or should I do Winstrol on its own cycle… I usually take DBol 10mg tab first thing in the AM and then every 4 hours until bedtime. I have had no side effects using DBol before (oral that is) but I have never tried Winstrol. I really really appreciate your advice and information you give on your social media pages, especially to us guys that need it. Thanking you

you can do whatever you want but i never recommend oral only cycles and am not going to just because you want to do it... you can do whatever you want but there's no way im recommending something so ridiculous to you

Hello Dylan. I love your Youtube and FB pages. Thanking you in advance for the information. OK so my question is… Can I run a quick cycle of Winstrol at the end of a DBol cycle? Both oral. And for how long for the Winstrol (2 weeks?) and daily dosage (20mgs AM and 10/20mgs PM?) I will be running a 4 week oral cycle of DBol at 30mg a day (as you recommended in one of your videos.) Previously I have run 40mgs but if 30mgs is ok then I will try that. Just wondering if I can run minstrel at the tail end of my DBol cycle or should I do Winstrol on its own cycle… I usually take DBol 10mg tab first thing in the AM and then every 4 hours until bedtime. I have had no side effects using DBol before (oral that is) but I have never tried Winstrol. I really really appreciate your advice and information you give on your social media pages, especially to us guys that need it. Thanking you
I think that's a very bad idea. What's your stats and experience?

Top Bottom