napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla

First and foremost, I want to say, I just got back from getting my bloods done. So, I won't have those results until probably tomorrow.

I want to give an update on my cycle right now and get some feedback because I do have some concerns. I am at the end of week 7, with week 8 starting Sunday. Up until this point, I feel like I have made minuscule gains. Most of everyone here is well aware of the problems I have encountered during this cycle. A brief summary, I was on tbol for the first 6 weeks and felt like I didn't really get anything out of it. I started aromasin from day 1 at 15mg eod and by the 4th week in I started to experience severe anger, depression, joint aches and pains and just an overall terrible feeling. I stopped the aromasin completely. So, I was on tbol, 500 test e, and 75mg proviron. I took the tbol all the way up to 110 mg the last week because I just wasn't getting anything with it, or so I thought. Then there was the issue with the brown sludge in my test vial, which ended up getting taken care of. For the last 3 weeks I have been off of the tbol and since then, I have basically had no gains. What I mean by no gains is, barely moved anywhere in strength and some days I am actually regressing. Like last night for instance, I completely regressed on my bench and incline numbers. I have made a few pounds worth of gains and a couple more reps but nothing that I couldn't have done completely natural. I have had no water gain, no acne, no weight gain period and basically no strength gains and I'm on NO Ai and I have dropped proviron down to 50mg. With that said, I am slightly more vascular, slightly leaner, slightly fuller, and I pretty much have a solid pump in my muscles 24/7. This week as my frustrations have gotten worse, I decided to bump up my test by an extra half of a cc this week. So, this week I have taken a total of 575mg. I have contemplated going up to 650 starting next week but I got my bloods done today to see what's up first. I am eating around 3000 calories/day which is right around my bmr. I'm at a ratio of 45/35/20 and I'm intermittent fasting. I lift 4-5 days a week and I'm not over trained because I know my body and I know when I'm over trained. I'm currently doing no cardio and I generally feel good, and motivated. With my limited experience and all the reading and studying I have done over the past 2-3 years, I have come to only 3 conclusions. Either my test is completely bunk, severely under dosed, or I am really fucking up somewhere badly in my diet. I know not anyone can have an exact answer without my bloods but I should have them by tomorrow and I will post them. Can anyone provide me any insight as to what might be wrong or am I just bat shit crazy and expecting too much? All input is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Dude your case is so mind boggling I dont know what to say...my first cycle was 250mg's of test E and I gained 20 lbs with a quickness. I used PSL gear before and it was g2g but sounds like bunk. Im curious to see your bloods.
I hope u haven't been pinning bunk all this time. I await the results

cmb5017 said:
Dude your case is so mind boggling I dont know what to say...my first cycle was 250mg's of test E and I gained 20 lbs with a quickness. I used PSL gear before and it was g2g but sounds like bunk. Im curious to see your bloods.
I hope u haven't been pinning bunk all this time. I await the results

Yea, if that ends up being the case I think I will probably cry.

Re: RE: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
First and foremost, I want to say, I just got back from getting my bloods done. So, I won't have those results until probably tomorrow.

I want to give an update on my cycle right now and get some feedback because I do have some concerns. I am at the end of week 7, with week 8 starting Sunday. Up until this point, I feel like I have made minuscule gains. Most of everyone here is well aware of the problems I have encountered during this cycle. A brief summary, I was on tbol for the first 6 weeks and felt like I didn't really get anything out of it. I started aromasin from day 1 at 15mg eod and by the 4th week in I started to experience severe anger, depression, joint aches and pains and just an overall terrible feeling. I stopped the aromasin completely. So, I was on tbol, 500 test e, and 75mg proviron. I took the tbol all the way up to 110 mg the last week because I just wasn't getting anything with it, or so I thought. Then there was the issue with the brown sludge in my test vial, which ended up getting taken care of. For the last 3 weeks I have been off of the tbol and since then, I have basically had no gains. What I mean by no gains is, barely moved anywhere in strength and some days I am actually regressing. Like last night for instance, I completely regressed on my bench and incline numbers. I have made a few pounds worth of gains and a couple more reps but nothing that I couldn't have done completely natural. I have had no water gain, no acne, no weight gain period and basically no strength gains and I'm on NO Ai and I have dropped proviron down to 50mg. With that said, I am slightly more vascular, slightly leaner, slightly fuller, and I pretty much have a solid pump in my muscles 24/7. This week as my frustrations have gotten worse, I decided to bump up my test by an extra half of a cc this week. So, this week I have taken a total of 625mg. I have contemplated going up to 750 starting next week but I got my bloods done today to see what's up first. I am eating around 3000 calories/day which is right around my bmr. I'm at a ratio of 45/35/20 and I'm intermittent fasting. I lift 4-5 days a week and I'm not over trained because I know my body and I know when I'm over trained. I'm currently doing no cardio and I generally feel good, and motivated. With my limited experience and all the reading and studying I have done over the past 2-3 years, I have come to only 3 conclusions. Either my test is completely bunk, severely under dosed, or I am really fucking up somewhere badly in my diet. I know not anyone can have an exact answer without my bloods but I should have them by tomorrow and I will post them. Can anyone provide me any insight as to what might be wrong or am I just bat shit crazy and expecting too much? All input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
I'm definitely very curious to see the bloodwork buddy. That should tell us a whole lot. Everything points to the gear being completely bunk, especially considering the circumstances of no gains, both in weight and strength, and the fact that you pretty much crushed your estrogen with aromasin at a normal dose indicating no aromatization.

However, I really don't think it's fair to speculate on the source without bloodwork to indicate that.

Definitely looking forward to the findings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Cycle update. Input needed.

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I want to give an update on my cycle right now and get some feedback because I do have some concerns. I am at the end of week 7, with week 8 starting Sunday. Up until this point, I feel like I have made minuscule gains. Most of everyone here is well aware of the problems I have encountered during this cycle. A brief summary, I was on tbol for the first 6 weeks and felt like I didn't really get anything out of it. I started aromasin from day 1 at 15mg eod and by the 4th week in I started to experience severe anger, depression, joint aches and pains and just an overall terrible feeling. I stopped the aromasin completely. So, I was on tbol, 500 test e, and 75mg proviron. I took the tbol all the way up to 110 mg the last week because I just wasn't getting anything with it, or so I thought. Then there was the issue with the brown sludge in my test vial, which ended up getting taken care of. For the last 3 weeks I have been off of the tbol and since then, I have basically had no gains. What I mean by no gains is, barely moved anywhere in strength and some days I am actually regressing. Like last night for instance, I completely regressed on my bench and incline numbers. I have made a few pounds worth of gains and a couple more reps but nothing that I couldn't have done completely natural. I have had no water gain, no acne, no weight gain period and basically no strength gains and I'm on NO Ai and I have dropped proviron down to 50mg. With that said, I am slightly more vascular, slightly leaner, slightly fuller, and I pretty much have a solid pump in my muscles 24/7. This week as my frustrations have gotten worse, I decided to bump up my test by an extra half of a cc this week. So, this week I have taken a total of 625mg. I have contemplated going up to 750 starting next week but I got my bloods done today to see what's up first. I am eating around 3000 calories/day which is right around my bmr. I'm at a ratio of 45/35/20 and I'm intermittent fasting. I lift 4-5 days a week and I'm not over trained because I know my body and I know when I'm over trained. I'm currently doing no cardio and I generally feel good, and motivated. With my limited experience and all the reading and studying I have done over the past 2-3 years, I have come to only 3 conclusions. Either my test is completely bunk, severely under dosed, or I am really fucking up somewhere badly in my diet. I know not anyone can have an exact answer without my bloods but I should have them by tomorrow and I will post them. Can anyone provide me any insight as to what might be wrong or am I just bat shit crazy and expecting too much? All input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
I'm definitely very curious to see the bloodwork buddy. That should tell us a whole lot. Everything points to the gear being completely bunk, especially considering the circumstances of no gains, both in weight and strength, and the fact that you pretty much crushed your estrogen with aromasin at a normal dose indicating no aromatization.

However, I really don't think it's fair to speculate on the source without bloodwork to indicate that.

Definitely looking forward to the findings
Yea, I wish I could have my results now. The anticipation is killing me. That's exactly what I thought, if it's bunk it makes so much sense why I felt like such crap on the aromasin. We won't know for sure anything until the results come back but I don't think that it's completely bunk or else I'd probably be in the shitter right now after 6 weeks of tbol but I'm thinking that it's highly underdosed.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If your lifts are sucfering id say you could possibly be over training in that specific lift. Try switching it up ans get away from bench for a while and do chest a diff way and then after a couple weeks go back to it and see what happens. Even tho u know your body as far as over training doesnt mean your muscles arnt fatigued.

As far as the aromasin. Yes if your gear is bunk then taking it eod will smash your estro so low you will feel all those symptoms.

Blood work shows all. So we will know soon. I would say probly reset and start over with some good quality gear.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

PHURIOUS said:
If your lifts are sucfering id say you could possibly be over training in that specific lift. Try switching it up ans get away from bench for a while and do chest a diff way and then after a couple weeks go back to it and see what happens. Even tho u know your body as far as over training doesnt mean your muscles arnt fatigued.

As far as the aromasin. Yes if your gear is bunk then taking it eod will smash your estro so low you will feel all those symptoms.

Blood work shows all. So we will know soon. I would say probly reset and start over with some good quality gear.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
To put things into perspective, my training partner is about 50lbs lighter than me. He started a pure essence LGD only cycle the same time I started my cycle. When we started he was around 50lbs less than me on all major lifts, except squats, we were relatively even on squats. Now he is benching the same as me, he's right behind me on dead lifts, and he absolutely has crushed right past me on squatting and squats about 50 pounds more than me. We do the same workouts as each other. We change our workouts all the time, sometimes weekly.

Then you got some bunk ass shit bro. Plain and simple. 60mg of test and u shud be tearing it up.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Then you got some bunk ass shit bro. Plain and simple. 60mg of test and u shud be tearing it up.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Exactly how I feel. If these bloods come back confirming that, I'm going to blow my top off.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Exactly how I feel. If these bloods come back confirming that, I'm going to blow my top off.

Sorry. Mistyped i meant 600 not 60. ya. I am sure you will. Cause if ur not making gains something is up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Sorry. Mistyped i meant 600 not 60. ya. I am sure you will. Cause if ur not making gains something is up

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I only took 600 for one week, this week. I did 1cc on Sunday and 1.5cc Wednesday morning. So, I got bloods 2 days after last pin, not sure if that matters or not.

ibleedoranbla said:

This sucks Bro! Keep your head up and let's see what the blood works comes back with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
How may mg is each inject? 300?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
250, so I took a total of 625 this week. 250 on Sunday and 325 on Wednesday. Every week before this week I've just been on 500, 250x2/week.

Ok so 325 sunday blood drawn thurs. so on that you would be right at the halflife. So figure 162 mg still active plus the 250 wed. So your numbers will be based on 412mg. At the time of draw.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ok so 325 sunday blood drawn thurs. so on that you would be right at the halflife. So figure 162 mg still active plus the 250 wed. So your numbers will be based on 412mg. At the time of draw.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
No, I took 250 on Sunday and 325 on Wednesday, 2 days ago.

LV79 said:
ibleedoranbla said:

This sucks Bro! Keep your head up and let's see what the blood works comes back with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, the results can't come fast enough.

Ah. So 125 plus 325 so 450 is what u shud base the numbers on

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom