napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update

zeelpeel

Hey bro wanted to send you a quick message I ordered both of your new supplements and so far enjoy them both love the ingredients can't find this stuff in the uk, anyway I have started my test deca masteron cycle I just wanted to check with you when do I start dosing my aromasin and my caber on Monday I am 1 week into 320 test e 250 deca, would appreciate your feed back thanks bro and loving the new content.

You should start them from day 1. What are your full stats? What do you have for pct?

awesome brother, im glad you like them! you start both aromasin and caber right from the start of your cycle brother...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you guys for the reply I started the aromasin and caber 3 days in so far almost weak 3 no water solid gains and tbh this is my 5th cycle I'm 26 and tbh I'm just.planning to cruise and blast for a few cycles I have been on and off since I was 20 and with my career I'm just going to blast and cruise, if you guys have any a advice would like to hear it

My stats

26 6ft 76kg 7%bf
6th cycle

Thank you guys for the reply I started the aromasin and caber 3 days in so far almost weak 3 no water solid gains and tbh this is my 5th cycle I'm 26 and tbh I'm just.planning to cruise and blast for a few cycles I have been on and off since I was 20 and with my career I'm just going to blast and cruise, if you guys have any a advice would like to hear it

My stats

26 6ft 76kg 7%bf
6th cycle

Yes, I have some advice. Don't blast and cruise!!! You are 26 years old. Wtf are you thinking bro?? Are you trying to destroy your endocrine system and ruin any chance at making a recovery? That's a very very bad decision, and for what? Blast and cruise is for those on TRT, that can't sustain natural healthy test levels. Not just for lazy people that don't ever want to come off and recover

your just going to "blast and cruise" like its some casual fucking thing and you have been cycling since 20?? SMFH good lord, what is wrong with you man? i mean, come on, throwing it around like its no big deal etc... THIS is a prime example of why steroids get a bad name and so many people get hurt, especially listening to fucking nonsense like this that others SPEW... just bull shit man

Thanks for the advice it's just funny how me wanting to do a cycle cruise and do another and then look at coming off or staying on a HRT dose Is such a bad thing and like I'm somehow now giving steroids a bad name get off the high horse look at a general pct the shit your body has to go threw is fuxking insane no where near as bad as bridging into another cycle, I totally get the risks and all the other shit but from all the scientific research I have found that is so called facts there has not even been extensive enough research to say there is for a fact serious long tearn health problems and it's not like I'm running grams of gear, if you have no advice and all you can do is tell me it's a bad idea then thanks for the tip I'm at the peak of my career and I want to get the most Out of it and I rather run a cycle Bridge run a cycle then come off instead of running taking all that pct then running a cycle again then comming off again that would be 7 times I've come on and off gear since I was 20 how many more times can I run pct and restart my system anyway thx alot just seems like this is being taken personally when I'm just Debating

well you would know better than i would clearly so you perhaps you should be the one doing videos and educating everyone and not me... so i'll sit back and learn from you... with all the years of experience you seem to have dealing with thousands and thousands of people.. so I AWAIT the new educating..

Top Bottom