napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle tips

feexeters

Hi. I was wondering if i could get some tips for how to run my cycle. Currently using MK-677 and im going to start a Ostarine cycle. So here is my situation. I am 3 weeks home and 2 weeks off on work. In the 3 weeks home i am working out in the gym but at the 2 weeks at work i dont have a gym to go to. But i work with simple exercises to stimulate the muscles tryning not to go down in mass in this period, also working 12 hours a day.
So this lead me to my question can i run Ostarine 3 weeks then take a 2 week brake using natural test boosters then jump back on Ostarine for the remaining 3 weeks ?
Or should i take ostarine at work and have a 6 week cycle 2 home then 2 at work and the last 2 at home. My goal is to gain some muscle. But hoping not to do a 8 week as supression is a small concern and keep it at 6 weeks.

Hope you can help.

Neither scenario is adequate. Osyarine is meant to be ran a full 12 weeks to get the real benefit from it. You can't run it short duration and really expect anything, especially when your training is inadequate

that makes less than zero sense... no , that will not work whatsoever.. i would just not run it at all... you cannot do it any sort of proper way and thats a complete waste of time and money

Top Bottom