napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle thoughts

nithinter

Whats up Dylan, I have watched literally all your youtube videos and subscribed. Thank you for all the knowledge and time you have given the community.

I wanted to get your thoughts on the cycle i have set up for myself before i do it !

This WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE !!

- 29 years old
- 170 lbs
- very low body fat %
- active lifestyle
- regular weight lifting 4-5 days a week

Cycle includes :
- (Week 1-10)
Omnadren (pharmaswiss) Test Sus 250
1 ML a week for 10 weeks. Alternating shoulders for shots.

- (Week 11-12)
Nothing

- (Week 13-16)
Aromasin (pfizer) 25mg each. Box of 30
Since they are 25mg each i was thinking to take one a week. What do you think ?

- Possibly take Clomid also. What do you think ?

End Cycle.

What do you think of the running the syringe that is filled with test under warm water before injecting it ? I was told it helps the test to move better when its injected and wont build up in one spot.

Im not sure what my test levels are at currently
Also what should my diet be like ?

Thanks in advance
I hope you reply because i am waiting to start this cycles !

hold up man... what on earth are you doing for pct here... NO WAY on the planet earth im advising steroid use with your set up man... this is horrible... you truly believe thats what your supposed to run for pct? what is one pill per week going to do? so you think 25 mg per week of aromasin is a pct??? good lord bro... stop, please just stop...

how tall are you and what exactly is your body fat?

you also NEVER run a cycle without bloodwork first

hold up man... what on earth are you doing for pct here... NO WAY on the planet earth im advising steroid use with your set up man... this is horrible... you truly believe thats what your supposed to run for pct? what is one pill per week going to do? so you think 25 mg per week of aromasin is a pct??? good lord bro... stop, please just stop...

how tall are you and what exactly is your body fat?

you also NEVER run a cycle without bloodwork first

LMFAO! Do you write this with a straight face or are you just horrified and have a despicable expression. I wish I was sitting at your computer with you when you some shit like this.

OP... You better be glad Dylan takes the time to even answer your question, otherwise you would be fucked up freaking yourself out because of the sides and damage you're doing to your body.

Thanks again Dlyan for taking the time out. Excuse my non sense and please guide me correctly. I specifically waited to consult you before i took anything so no damage has been done yet.

I am just under 6ft tall and 170lbs

I have the Omnadren 250 that i want to use 1 time a week for 10 weeks. And i have the Aromasin 25mg each (box of 30).

Please guide me on what else i need to use or do i order to run this first cycle. Thank You 🙌🏻

Top Bottom