napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle sustanon and deca help

barwert

Hello ,

I am 24 years old , i am 165 lb , and my hight 180 cm ( 5 feet 9 inches ) , I am on my first cycle ,
•Using :
1 week : 50 mg of deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week: 250 sustanon
4 week : 50 mg deca
5 week : 250 sustanon

•I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
•I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
•So please
1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )

For the love of God PLEASE stop IMMEDIATELY

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hello every buddy ,
Height : 180cm ( 5,9")
Weight : 75.5 kg ( 166.5 Ibs)
Body fat % : 17.5
Year of training : 1 years non stop
Cycle : my only first cycle
1 week : 50 mg of deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week: 250 sustanon
4 week : 50 mg deca
5 week : 250 sustanon
I've been running for 5 week as above
Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape .
Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , ,
PCT : no idea

I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
•I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
•So please
1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )
3- or if can guide me about my cycle ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks , could you please tell me how to use , Clomid- 50/50/25/25 Nolva- 40/20/20/20 Aromasin 12.5 EOD GW- 20mg ED , , I really don't get it ,

Bro, you shouldn't even be using steroids yet. You are too young and too undersized, and too fat, and then you are running Deca on a first cycle not knowing what you are doing or even how to pct correctly. This is a huge fucking problem bud. Where is your Aromatose inhibitor and prolactin protection?

Your pct needs to look like this and I suggest you come off immediately before you mess yourself up

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

That is 50mg per day Clomid week one and two, and 25mg week 3 and 4 etc. ED means each day and EOD means every other day

Thanks , so I will run as you said Clomid 50/50 for two week every day , and for the next two week I will run 25/25 , what about nolva I should run in the same week while I am running clomid , I mean all those thing do I have to run in the same week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks , so I will run as you said Clomid 50/50 for two week every day , and for the next two week I will run 25/25 , what about nolva I should run in the same week while I am running clomid , I mean all those thing do I have to run in the same week

Yes, you are running every one of those at the same time for your pct just as I laid it out for you

Thanks a lot , may I ask , is it ok if Take nolva tablet instead of injection, and what happen if you don't run pct ? That is always my question, and when do I have to start the new cycle of steroids? Regard .

Please someone in light me , is it ok if Take nolva tablet instead of injection, and what happen if you don't run pct ? That is always my question, and when do I have to start the new cycle of steroids? Regard .

I'm only 16 so I don't really have the right to say anything but from wht I have read being on these forums and others don't fuck with the orals bc they cause more damage to ur body.

Not trying to be mean but don't u think u should train for at least 4 years then try a cycle. It takes time.

(Someone tell me if I'm wrong bc I know tht using oral roids are worse idk about for the pct)

Last edited:
Please someone in light me , is it ok if Take nolva tablet instead of injection, and what happen if you don't run pct ? That is always my question, and when do I have to start the new cycle of steroids? Regard .

You don't have to and you shouldn't start another cycle, until you learn more, do research and no nolva doesn't have to be injected.

Thanks a lot , may I ask , is it ok if Take nolva tablet instead of injection, and what happen if you don't run pct ? That is always my question, and when do I have to start the new cycle of steroids? Regard .

Your cycle in all honesty is a mess. Your not ready to think about starting another cycle yet, hang around here a while and learn the ropes.

Nolva is not an injectable. All the SARMSX products linked for your pct are liquid orals.

You don't have to and you shouldn't start another cycle, until you learn more, do research and no nolva doesn't have to be injected.

Thanks buddy , it's mean I can take the tablet Am I right ? And so, on my messy cycle and I know it is very low dosage , do I need to continue all those 4 week of PCT ,

Last edited:
Your cycle in all honesty is a mess. Your not ready to think about starting another cycle yet, hang around here a while and learn the ropes.

Nolva is not an injectable. All the SARMSX products linked for your pct are liquid orals.

How I can order those pct , and do I need all this ( Clomid- 50/50/25/25 Nolva- 40/20/20/20 Aromasin 12.5 EOD GW- 20mg ED) , as my dosage was very less !

Bro you really just need to stop. Like I said already you are not ready for steroids and your questions illustrate that

I am learning a lot here , here is the best place to learn and education your self with steroids thing

Bro you really just need to stop. Like I said already you are not ready for steroids and your questions illustrate that

I know I will stop it but I am taking about the pct , my dosage was is very less as compare to other I used 50 mg of deca per first to week and then 3d week sustanon 250 week4 50 deca , last week , sustanon 250 that is it . But I was wondering people who've taking much higher than this , their pct and mine is same ?

I know I will stop it but I am taking about the pct , my dosage was is very less as compare to other I used 50 mg of deca per first to week and then 3d week sustanon 250 week4 50 deca , last week , sustanon 250 that is it . But I was wondering people who've taking much higher than this , their pct and mine is same ?

I posted the exact pct with dosages you need to follow bro. I can't make it any more simple for you

Top Bottom