napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle suggestions

Hotsauce

First off let me tell you my situation. I'm 5'6 198 pounds I've already done a few cycles over the last 4 years. I have my own home gym so I'm not affected by gym closures. Okay now I have stocked up on different anabolics for a bulking cycle and would like your opinions. Here what I have for orals I have dbol, provivron and superdrol. Test I have cypionate 200, 250, and sustanon 250 enough for 12 to 16 weeks. I was thinking of stacking it with deca but I also have trenbolone which I used on my last 2 cycles. Finally my 3rd compound which I have not tried but thinking about incorporating is DHB and equipoise. Anyone here got any opinions on what I should run? Thanks guys very appreciated

I'm 42 I have used tbol, anadrol, cypionate, enanthate, tren and deca. Bodyfat I'm around 13 to 15%.

if your bulking and you have never used dbol, then test, deca and dbol would be very ideal... you could add eq too but thats up to you

Haven't used dbol yet or EQ. I was miserable using tbol and anadrol. I hated those morals. Had major headache and occasional nose bleed probably from high blood pressure. Drop those and finish the deca and tren enanthate. I do have no side effects from tren. This was my last 2 cycle. What is your though on proviron?

thats orals for you bro... if you want to avoid orals go with test, deca, eq and proviron... if you had trouble with tbol and anadrol, your going to have trouble with dbol too... i love proviron and generally recommend it on any cycle

With what you have I would run Test/EQ/Proviron. Deca would be awesome and I would sub that in for EQ if you had it. Personally I struggle to bulk on tren. It cause too many gut issues that I always struggled to get enough food in to bulk. With your past experience, I would definitely stay away from the superdrol as it is extremely harsh. You could try dbol at a low dose and see how you react. It has a short half life so if headaches started you could just drop it.

I do also have deca on hand. The cycle I was considering was what Dylan suggested. Sustanon, deca, EQ, and proviron for 14 to 16 weeks maybe more. Have dbol at 10mg and superdrol at 50mg. Superdrol I'm a little worried about doing maybe someday. Might be a little concern with blood thickening from deca and EQ.

I do also have deca on hand. The cycle I was considering was what Dylan suggested. Sustanon, deca, EQ, and proviron for 14 to 16 weeks maybe more. Have dbol at 10mg and superdrol at 50mg. Superdrol I'm a little worried about doing maybe someday. Might be a little concern with blood thickening from deca and EQ.
I would recommend donating on cycle. Test, deca, and eq is an incredible cycle. Adding proviron is always a good idea on deca

bro, superdrol is FAR worse than tbol and definitely worse than anadrol on sides.. if you had problems with those, superdrol will destroy you.. superdrol is literally the fucking worst experience i have ever had on anything

Hey guys I started my cycle 5 days ago and I'm having pain in my elbows from drying out. I'm thinking 50 mg of proviron is the cause. Can I do something to help with that? Currently pinning 500 sustanon Pw and 380 mg deca pw. It's still early in the cycle.

not sure why you would think its proviron and especially this early in... nothing you are using is causing you an issue this fast...

I'll just keep going and hope the deca kicks in soon. I'll post back in a few weeks. Thanks for the response bro

Top Bottom