napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle suggestion please

dougert

Hello Dylan,
I am a 49 year old surfer and i do lift weights when theres no waves. Ive used steroids a few times and experience gyno long time ago from Deca. Im normally 180 lbs now as an adult.
I started a cycle of winstrol depot at 75mg pd for 6 weeks and now im going to continue with only primobolan at 600 to 700 mg pw for an additional 3 months. I will be going to surf indonesia in august so i want to stop the primo by july 15 then use clenbuterol for 4 weeks to shape up more.
As for the shutdown of my natural test ive been using hcgenerate and kings blood supplements. Im pretty normal in that area . Its not limp:)
But i wanted your advice on a pct.
And also was wondering if i can add anavar to the last month of my cycle without gyno concern.
By the way i gained 10 solid lbs so far and im still surfing real good just harder to paddle fast but not a problem.
Any info is great thanks.

this really makes no sense whatsoever to be honest.. i'll give you a pct layout but what your doing is just a mess... first of all, clenbuterol is not anything you should ever use... where is your test? why on the planet earth are you running things in this way? do you honestly have any idea what you are actually doing? u dont honestly think that hcgenerate is going to prevent you from being shutdown, ESPECIALLY running a cycle in the way you are? thats scary that you think that and scary you are doing this in the manner you are

Dylan i have done primo only then also winstrol only cycle before. I kept most all my gains just not as pumped up when i came off. I never did a pct before either.
I am scared of using test. I do want to tho. Only i am very scared to get gyno again.
Is there something else u can use with this cycle?
I def want to run a pct this time as well

Gyno is only one symptom to be concerned with. You need to be running test with these other drugs. You’re shutting your natural test down and not recovering not doing a PCT. you think your dick is cool now, but at this rate it won’t be for long.

You need to take a step back and run these compounds the right way. Gyno can be controlled if you run the proper ancillaries on the forefront.... which you didn’t do the first time, which is why you got gyno.

Keep it up with the nandrolones and you’ll be lactating like a breast feeding mommy in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be lowest dose and which test is least estrogenic? Also what inhibitor should i use?
Thanks for your help

did you get bloodwork after not doing a pct??

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok thanks So 4 weeks pct all together. Without pct My kidneys and cholesterol levels were higher than usual after the last cycle which was 2 years ago plus i did lose the bulk of the muscle but i do always manage to keep 5 lbs of solid muscle and i was happy with that.
This time i will do the pct with your suggestion i appreciate your help.

Ok thanks So 4 weeks pct all together. Without pct My kidneys and cholesterol levels were higher than usual after the last cycle which was 2 years ago plus i did lose the bulk of the muscle but i do always manage to keep 5 lbs of solid muscle and i was happy with that.
This time i will do the pct with your suggestion i appreciate your help.

It clearly shows its a six week pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes i see now clomid/nolvadex together 6 weeks along with only 4 weeks of mk. Is the gw 4 weeks too?

Hi Dylan i ordered the sarms for my pct and i will get the serms next.
Also i am waiting for test e so i can add 60 then upto 120mg ew for remainder of 8 weeks due to the shutdown. I do feel the need now because its a significant loss of drive.
My question is do i need an aromatase inhibitor with this amount of test per week ?
Thanks

Hi Dylan i recieved the ostabolic and banned caps. Since im using this during my pct should i take the caps with the ostabolic as well ?
Thanks

Hi Dylan, I am now starting andarine . I wanted to ask you if one dose in the morning and one dose at dinnertime is ok or do i need another dose before bed
I heard in one of your videos halflife is very short.

Hi Dylan, I am now starting andarine . I wanted to ask you if one dose in the morning and one dose at dinnertime is ok or do i need another dose before bed
I heard in one of your videos halflife is very short.

Second dose is 4-6hours after the first dose

Im not having any sides from the andarine so far. Just wanted to know if i add lgd 4043 at 10 mg pd will i need an aromatase inhibitor? or is the m1 mk supplements good for that?
Thanks

Im not having any sides from the andarine so far. Just wanted to know if i add lgd 4043 at 10 mg pd will i need an aromatase inhibitor? or is the m1 mk supplements good for that?
Thanks

Why would you need an ai with something that doesnt convert to estrogen?

Top Bottom