domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle stopped from gym shut down...how long till I can start up again ?

Unhappy Cycle stopped from gym shut down...how long till I can start up again ?

Hi there,
    I was running 10mg of rad 140 for 2 weeks and then 20mg of rad-140 for a 2 weeks (total of 4 weeks) before the gyms were forced to close again on 7/13/2020. I jumped off it the day of closure because I was unsure if I should continue taking it based on not being able to properly strength train. I was also running MK677 for those 4 weeks, but did not stop running it as I continued to do the best I could with home workouts.

2 weeks after I jumped off, I noticed i was getting back acne which is unusual for me. It has mostly cleared up now but still concerns me that I should have ran a PCT even though it was only 4 weeks.

Recently I Found a gym that moved outdoors near me and would like to try running rad-140 again. How long should I wait till I am safe to run it (It has been almost 4 week) ?

Also, I get such mixed information on whether or not to run a PCT when taking sarms. Can someone please tell which route is best when using sarms ? And should I still run a PCT even thought it has been nearly 4 weeks?

Lastly, in the furture where do you recommend I buy sarms from?
    Last edited by Jotjotjot; 08-11-2020 at 08:02 AM.

You want to allow at least 8 weeks in my opinion. Thwts usually 4 weeks of pct and 4 weeks off after that but you didn't run a pct, when you needed to

Sarms.forsale is where you want to get your sarms from

i would get bloodwork first before you decide to do anything

I would run a mini PCT and then take 4 weeks off. If you really want to be sure, blood work after that will show if you are recovered or not.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i would get bloodwork first before you decide to do anything
    Okay, I'm scheduling appointment now. I do not mind telling the doctor the truth about what happened.
    But what am I looking for with in blood work ?

edit:
    spoke to doc, and he is jsut ordering a total testosterone blood test. Are there other hormones I should be testing for ?
    Last edited by Jotjotjot; 08-11-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotjotjot View Post
    Okay, I'm scheduling appointment now. I do not mind telling the doctor the truth about what happened.
    But what am I looking for with in blood work ?

edit:
    spoke to doc, and he is jsut ordering a total testosterone blood test. Are there other hormones I should be testing for ?
    At minimum total test, FSH, and LH. Where did you get your sarms from?

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    At minimum total test, FSH, and LH. Where did you get your sarms from?
    Okay, I will see if the doctor can switch it up. It is a bit weird for me as he did not know what a sarm was. Do you have advice on how to request these blood tests?

I went to Socalsupps from the main place mall in Orange County. After reading on this forum, I think I should have gone to one of the verified sources mentioned here just to be safe.

Yea i doubt that you got legit sarms.

Just as your doctor for a full panel of bloods including test, LH, FSH, etc.

bro you NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any "sarms" at a supplement shop... you need a full panel

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    bro you NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any "sarms" at a supplement shop... you need a full panel

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Okay, is that what I ask my doctor for ? A full panel blood test ?
    Should I stop taking mk677 as it was from the same shop ?
    Also, how long does sarms.forsale take to ship ?