napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle stopped from gym shut down...how long till I can start up again ?

Jotjotjot

Hi there,
I was running 10mg of rad 140 for 2 weeks and then 20mg of rad-140 for a 2 weeks (total of 4 weeks) before the gyms were forced to close again on 7/13/2020. I jumped off it the day of closure because I was unsure if I should continue taking it based on not being able to properly strength train. I was also running MK677 for those 4 weeks, but did not stop running it as I continued to do the best I could with home workouts.

2 weeks after I jumped off, I noticed i was getting back acne which is unusual for me. It has mostly cleared up now but still concerns me that I should have ran a PCT even though it was only 4 weeks.

Recently I Found a gym that moved outdoors near me and would like to try running rad-140 again. How long should I wait till I am safe to run it (It has been almost 4 week) ?

Also, I get such mixed information on whether or not to run a PCT when taking sarms. Can someone please tell which route is best when using sarms ? And should I still run a PCT even thought it has been nearly 4 weeks?

Lastly, in the furture where do you recommend I buy sarms from?

Last edited:
You want to allow at least 8 weeks in my opinion. Thwts usually 4 weeks of pct and 4 weeks off after that but you didn't run a pct, when you needed to

Sarms.forsale is where you want to get your sarms from

I would run a mini PCT and then take 4 weeks off. If you really want to be sure, blood work after that will show if you are recovered or not.

i would get bloodwork first before you decide to do anything

Okay, I'm scheduling appointment now. I do not mind telling the doctor the truth about what happened.
But what am I looking for with in blood work ?

edit:
spoke to doc, and he is jsut ordering a total testosterone blood test. Are there other hormones I should be testing for ?

Last edited:
Okay, I'm scheduling appointment now. I do not mind telling the doctor the truth about what happened.
But what am I looking for with in blood work ?

edit:
spoke to doc, and he is jsut ordering a total testosterone blood test. Are there other hormones I should be testing for ?

At minimum total test, FSH, and LH. Where did you get your sarms from?

At minimum total test, FSH, and LH. Where did you get your sarms from?

Okay, I will see if the doctor can switch it up. It is a bit weird for me as he did not know what a sarm was. Do you have advice on how to request these blood tests?

I went to Socalsupps from the main place mall in Orange County. After reading on this forum, I think I should have gone to one of the verified sources mentioned here just to be safe.

Yea i doubt that you got legit sarms.

Just as your doctor for a full panel of bloods including test, LH, FSH, etc.

bro you NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any "sarms" at a supplement shop... you need a full panel

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

bro you NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any "sarms" at a supplement shop... you need a full panel

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Okay, is that what I ask my doctor for ? A full panel blood test ?
Should I stop taking mk677 as it was from the same shop ?
Also, how long does sarms.forsale take to ship ?

yes, you need to stop that immediately... yes... they ship very very quickly... its all usps priority

yes, you need to stop that immediately... yes... they ship very very quickly... its all usps priority

Thank you for your help. I'm a newb and wish I would have found this site before I listened to friends about where to buy and not needing a pct with sarms.

Am I okay to take mk677 and GW if I buy it from sarms.forsale ? Or should I just stop everything till I get my bloods?

Thank you for your help. I'm a newb and wish I would have found this site before I listened to friends about where to buy and not needing a pct with sarms.

Am I okay to take mk677 and GW if I buy it from sarms.forsale ? Or should I just stop everything till I get my bloods?
those two would be fine because they are non suppressive and non toxic... also having no effect on estrogen so you are good to go with them and/or sr9009 until you get bloodwork... once you get bloodwork, then we will assess and go from there...

Top Bottom