napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle steroids

VALI

Hello man ,

I would like to run a cycle of winstrol injection . I am 29 years old and I practice sport for long time . I have never used steroids before . please tell me if I can run only winstrol injection for 6-8 weeks with tamoxifen or I have to mixet winstrol with another one steroid

Hello man ,

I would like to run a cycle of winstrol injection . I am 29 years old and I practice sport for long time . I have never used steroids before . please tell me if I can run only winstrol injection for 6-8 weeks with tamoxifen or I have to mixet winstrol with another one steroid

No, you should not run a winstrol only cycle. Post your complete stats, height, weight, body fat %, previous cycles(lol) diet and nutrition, years of training (a long time doesn't count) etc...

Hello man ,

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hello man ,

You can't run winstrol by itself without test bro.

What is your full stats and experience?

Top Bottom