napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle start over

GP87

Hello everyone,

I'd like some feedback starting over again and doing gear the right way after this contest prep.

First cycle was Test Prop 0.5 cc EOD and Tren 1 cc EOD with AI EOD for 14 weeks. Obviously my coach didn't know what he was doing having me run tren my first cycle. I post cycle with Novdex and then took 6 months off from gear completely.

Now my second cycle I'm on now for prep contest is Primobolan 2cc EOD, Mast 1 cc EOD and 50mg of Var ED and test Cyp 1 cc once a week.

After this cycle and pct with blood work I think I'm going to just try. Test only for 12 weeks then pct and then add in another compound. What do you guys think. This is for offseason clean gainz that can be maintain.

Currently sitting at
11 percent Bf
30 yo
206lbs
6'2

Bro, 1cc does not mean anything ... it depends on the concentration of what you're using ... you need to give us the doses in mg

Sorry about that bro.

Contest Prep Cycle

400mg Primbolan EOD
TestCyp 200mg once a week
50mg of Var ED
200mg of Mastron EOD

My bulk cycle was

100mg test pro EOD
200mg of tren

I did have bloodwork done after my first cycle and with pct my test dropped completely 250 and my estrogen levels were high.

I did run pct for four weeks. Novdex 20mg ed but again this was last year

Well I went from 172 to 198 with that bulk cycle even though it's not bulk cycle. It was my first cycle.

bro your bloodwork is horrible... why would you even consider running a cycle... your test dropped that low and your not concerned?

bro your bloodwork is horrible... why would you even consider running a cycle... your test dropped that low and your not concerned?

I am and I've been on TRT since February 200mg of test Cyp a week. I ended my cycle back in December and PCT in January and then got bloodwork afterward and that's when my test was shot.

I'm just asking what would be a suggested cycle to start over in a way since I will always have to be on TRT

Top Bottom