napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle - side Effects

staplebz

Hi Dylan,

Im here from South Africa......

I need some advise, because the guys in my gym, all has different ideas about everything.

Side effects:

I have been using Deca and Sustanon, for quite a period. Together with EQ from time to time. I got strong, real strong - but the side affects are bad - Acne on my chest, back and shoulders. Hair loss and yes the dreaded "impotency".

As far a PCT I have no Idea what to do, again, asking the gym guys confuses the f@#$ out of me.

Please any advise, harsh or not will be extremely helpful.

So you started your cycle without knowing ANYTHING about PCT..... are you using caber? Aromasin or Arimidex?
What are your stats?
Height/weight/age/bodyfat percentage/training history/cycle history

Guilty as charged - I tried clomid, but with no effect.

I only recently heard about caber on one of the YouTube vids.

Stats:
1.86m 103kg 38 fat% unknown on/off gym training for +- 4 years, only recently(+- 6 months ago) started using started with a 1ml dosage per week each of DECA300 and SUST350

I know I went it about this wrong, so I need some advise on how to correct it if at all possible....

Ok so you haven’t been using and aromataze inhibitors and you’re not protecting against elevated prolactin...
You are severely overweight and your bloodwork is probably in shambles...
You need to get your bloodwork done.

so let me get this right? you have been on for six months without a fucking clue what you are doing? is that correct, am i reading that right? you need to get bloowork ASAP so i can try to fix this FUCKING DISASTER

......Six month's on/off yeah.... Basically, I ran a 6 week cycle then I was off for a about 4 weeks, mainly due to time restraints and no being able to get to gym. However the dosages according to what I've read and noticed most guys use, was low - 1ml Deca & 1ml Sust a week.

What does the bloodwork entail?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

PROLACTIN

Ok I get it - you know a lot - more than me, trying to make me out as a complete fucking idiot is really not helping!

Well it really is idiotic to play with your hormones and organs when you haven’t done any of your own research isn’t it? Hate to make you feel bad but unfortunately some people learn the hard way. Steroids get a terrible reputation because of people who do them and have zero idea what they’re doing and end up hurting themselves.. it is quite frustrating seeing it every day on here.. there is a responsible way to run these things, it just takes a little effort.

Will do - Lastly: Before I emailed Dylan, I talked to a pharmacist and he send me this pic of a PCT treatmentIMG_20171218_100950.jpg .... again I am NEW to this and yes I admit, I fucked up in jumping into this without the proper knowledge - BUT, will this make a difference if used correctly or not?

I get it..... and I agree that I should have put in the time and effort in trying to gain the knowledge I need.... so hopefully, I can do some damage control and hopefully I do not have any long term/permanent damage. Also, I haven't used anything, no supps, nothing for the last +- 3/4 weeks

for fucks sake, you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats the worst thing you could ever do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKt1TEcqT3Y&t=18s

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yes, never ever run hcg in pct bro. It's completely counterproductive to recovery at that point. Run the pct protocol exactly as Dylan laid it out for you

Hey Dylan,

Thank you for all the feedback - Trust me I appreciate it more than you know. As you can see, even the pharmacist guys here in my area will send you in the wrong direction, hence the reason I emailed you to start off with.

So please bare with me - The Clomid and the Tomax is fine, right? I can get Ostarine (MK-2866), Novatis Carderine 10 GW501516 and Aromisin 20

Hopefully I can get out of your hair now....

Hey Dylan,

Thank you for all the feedback - Trust me I appreciate it more than you know. As you can see, even the pharmacist guys here in my area will send you in the wrong direction, hence the reason I emailed you to start off with.

So please bare with me - The Clomid and the Tomax is fine, right? I can get Ostarine (MK-2866), Novatis Carderine 10 GW501516 and Aromisin 20

Run the pct just as Dylan laid it out above, which does have Clomid and nolva in it

Hey Dylan,

i gave you the full layout which clearly showed clomid and nolva... i dont understand what you are missing from my posting?

Top Bottom