PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cycle sarms

cycle sarms

Iím sure u get inundated with these but here goes. Iím currently 250. Wanting to get down to 205 but not a soft 205. Like I was in college. This is my first week on 501516. Idk if itís real or not too early to tell. But I found your vids on YouTube doing my homework before I pulled the trigger. I donít want to get into anything thatís going to mess with natural testosterone production and advice is all over the place online. But I saw u have a PCT or just a natural test booster on your website. I really thought about getting some and running it for a month then getting into a sarm that will build muscle and strength. Would you recommend Rad 140 or Mk 2866 With my current cardarine research. Iím fine with doing half dosages to avoid my lab rats testosterone dipping. My goal is to get around 9-13% body fat and I donít care about being huge or super shredded.
    Last edited by tock165; 06-17-2019 at 08:58 PM.

i would recommend getting real sarms to start with... you can get all of this at esarms.com.. here is the link to get the entire stack https://www.esarms.com/product/enhanced-cutting/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    GW-501516 20 mg day

Great layout right here bud

Thanks for the advice. Iíll need to read up more about the S4 and m1mk. I havenít heard much about those. Next questions. After Iím done with the pct, I canít start another cycle of the same you prescribed immediately or do I need more time off?

Once I get my weight where I want it, should I then experiment with rad and lgd if I need to fill out?

If youíre looking to drop 45lbs then Iíd think youíd want to concentrate on your diet and caloric intake first and foremost. PEDs can aid in that goal but thatís a large amount of weight to drop, donít rely on them to get you there. Good luck though, wish you all the best.

you need 4 weeks off in between cycles...

the only focus you should have right now is on the task at hand, not thinking about what you want to do down the road... you need to focus on one thing at a time

Diet has always been fore front. Iíve been meal prepping for awhile now. My calories are so low now itís beginning to get aggravating compared to what Iím seeing on the scale and in the mirror. Thanks for your input though

Got it, Iíve got to get blood work done first before I start anything else. It may help clue me in to why Iím having trouble loosing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by tock165 View Post
    Diet has always been fore front. Iíve been meal prepping for awhile now. My calories are so low now itís beginning to get aggravating compared to what Iím seeing on the scale and in the mirror. Thanks for your input though
    You only need to be in a 500cal deficit. No need to be super low.

That number for me is around 2300-2400 cals which I have had some success doing that in 2 meals and fasting