napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle sarms

tock165

I’m sure u get inundated with these but here goes. I’m currently 250. Wanting to get down to 205 but not a soft 205. Like I was in college. This is my first week on 501516. Idk if it’s real or not too early to tell. But I found your vids on YouTube doing my homework before I pulled the trigger. I don’t want to get into anything that’s going to mess with natural testosterone production and advice is all over the place online. But I saw u have a PCT or just a natural test booster on your website. I really thought about getting some and running it for a month then getting into a sarm that will build muscle and strength. Would you recommend Rad 140 or Mk 2866 With my current cardarine research. I’m fine with doing half dosages to avoid my lab rats testosterone dipping. My goal is to get around 9-13% body fat and I don’t care about being huge or super shredded.

Last edited:
i would recommend getting real sarms to start with... you can get all of this at esarms.com.. here is the link to get the entire stack https://www.esarms.com/product/enhanced-cutting/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice. I’ll need to read up more about the S4 and m1mk. I haven’t heard much about those. Next questions. After I’m done with the pct, I can’t start another cycle of the same you prescribed immediately or do I need more time off?

Once I get my weight where I want it, should I then experiment with rad and lgd if I need to fill out?

If you’re looking to drop 45lbs then I’d think you’d want to concentrate on your diet and caloric intake first and foremost. PEDs can aid in that goal but that’s a large amount of weight to drop, don’t rely on them to get you there. Good luck though, wish you all the best.

you need 4 weeks off in between cycles...

the only focus you should have right now is on the task at hand, not thinking about what you want to do down the road... you need to focus on one thing at a time

Diet has always been fore front. I’ve been meal prepping for awhile now. My calories are so low now it’s beginning to get aggravating compared to what I’m seeing on the scale and in the mirror. Thanks for your input though

Got it, I’ve got to get blood work done first before I start anything else. It may help clue me in to why I’m having trouble loosing weight.

Diet has always been fore front. I’ve been meal prepping for awhile now. My calories are so low now it’s beginning to get aggravating compared to what I’m seeing on the scale and in the mirror. Thanks for your input though

You only need to be in a 500cal deficit. No need to be super low.

That number for me is around 2300-2400 cals which I have had some success doing that in 2 meals and fasting

That number for me is around 2300-2400 cals which I have had some success doing that in 2 meals and fasting

I’d be more inclined to split that into 4 meals of 600cals each. Personally I’m not a fan of intermittent fasting. You’d be better served with a more constant protein/fibre intake throughout the day.

i would recommend getting real sarms to start with... you can get all of this at esarms.com.. here is the link to get the entire stack https://www.esarms.com/product/enhanced-cutting/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

So I read up on S4. I’m not willing to gamble with my vision. Others can call me a puss or whatever it’s my call. I do want to experiment with Ostarine in this “fat loss” stack. I’ve already started gw and sr. I’m liking what I’m experiencing with those thus far and will continue to cycle those. My only question I’ve ordered stuff for a mini or minor pct. how do I go about getting a real pct like nolvadex or can I ask that here?

So I read up on S4. I’m not willing to gamble with my vision. Others can call me a puss or whatever it’s my call. I do want to experiment with Ostarine in this “fat loss” stack. I’ve already started gw and sr. I’m liking what I’m experiencing with those thus far and will continue to cycle those. My only question I’ve ordered stuff for a mini or minor pct. how do I go about getting a real pct like nolvadex or can I ask that here?

Go to the source section

Top Bottom