napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and sarms

sidihaves

Hi Dylan,
(22)this side . My trainer has ruined my life . He started giving me steroid at the age of 18 . I saw great results but those came with a huge dent in my life . I had a fight 2 years ago because of steroid aggression and i had 70 stitches on my arm that day . You name it he was giving me every thing . I was injecting steroids 6 times a week . He gave me tren,winstrol,decca,hgh,ghrp6,masteron,clen,t3,anadrol,and much more in different cycles throughout the year . Without a break or even wash out . Its been 2 years now of my lay off now i have pit on a lot of weight i need to get back in shape .. please help me out with my cycle and sarms.

clearly you didnt learn your lesson and in no way, shape or form, even if you paid me a million dollars, would i advise it... so you just add on to the problems and make it even worse? there is no shortcut or quick fix here and that is THE LAST THING you would do... you need to see an endocrinologist and see what kind of damage you have done

Youre too young and way too out of shape bro. There's no way we will advise steroids to you. Steroids arent fat burners and they don't get you into shape. That happens from working in the gym and the kitchen. There are no shortcuts.

Top Bottom