napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle sarms

ballerwesk

Hello, I have. Couple of questions about sarms. I am a sixty year old man that was working out and had a nagging back injury that I had surgery for about nine months ago. I am slowly working out again, actually quicker than my wife wishes I did. Anyway I was watching your videos about different stages of sarms bulking products. I tried the beginner stack and did not seem to get anything from it. Not sure why. Could be the products I purchased. Can you possibly help me out with whether or not I am wasting my time with sarms or if I should try another source for them? I really enjoy the lifting. I am lifting at least four times a week now. Any suggestions for routines or cycles and whom to purchase from would greatly be appreciated. One last thing. I do not have a thyroid due to an illness. They killer it off a few years ago. Not sure that this matters.

Welcome to the board OP. What's your stats?

What's most important? Do you want to heal? Bulk? You didn't really specify

SARMSX is a damn solid source fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By both I mean bulking and healing. I know one of the sources I tried I stopped after two weeks. Two of their products started to deprecate and get cloudy.

hey brother... where did you get your last sarms from first? i can help you here absolutely... you HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL where you buy things my man...

let me help you right away...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

At your age, and with the goals you have Dylan gave you the best possible stack to run bro. Let us know if you have any other questions

I purchased the product from sarmspot. I have also looked at geo and irc- bio. I appreciate you getting back to me. As I said when I saw the rad turning cloudy and the gw I stopped immediately. About how many bottles of each should I get? For the stack that was suggested.

I purchased the product from sarmspot. I have also looked at geo and irc- bio. I appreciate you getting back to me. As I said when I saw the rad turning cloudy and the gw I stopped immediately. About how many bottles of each should I get? For the stack that was suggested.
You definitely want to stay away from those sources and stick with sarmsx, so you know you have the right quality.

Each bottle of Lgd and mk677 will last a month, so you will need 3 of each

Mk2866 lasts two months per bottle so you will need 2

brother, you are listing some of the worst possible companies you can mention as you can already clearly see... one bottle of 677 lasts a month... one bottle of lgd lasts a month and one bottle of mk2866 lasts 8 weeks...

I'm 60 and have run 2 sarms cycles.
In the most strongest terms, advise you also get gw for your cycle. You will seriously thank me for it.

I'm 60 and have run 2 sarms cycles.
In the most strongest terms, advise you also get gw for your cycle. You will seriously thank me for it.
absolutely agree with you for sure... its the ultimate performance enhancer meaning it allows you to have the most output possible which results in max gains...

Top Bottom