napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Review: Test P/Tren A with Winny or EQ?

McBeezy

Okay ladies and gentlemen, I've been at trt dose of Tcyp for about 16 weeks now. My life has calmed enough for me to think about running a 10 week cycle. This is what i'm thinking:

Test Prop - 150mg MWF = 450mg a week
Tren Ace - 150mg MWF = 450mg a week

My goal is to "cut" or gain as much lean, non-watery muscle. IMO lean mass gain actually gives the appearance of weight loss. I realize cutting has way more to do with diet and calorie defict...but you get the point.

I'm looking for opinions on what compound would complement the about setup:

EQ
Winny
Tbol

Dylan did a great video on Tprop, TrenA and Winny. This viddeo has prompted me to contemplate the cycle he described. I have all compounds on hand. I'm still a few weeks out from being able to pull the trigger and start. I need to get blood work next week and order some SARMs that will also complement the main compounds and combat the negatives. GW501, MK-2866 and or LGD.
I will use arimedex to keep estro in check. 0.5mg eod as i'm not gyno prone. Might work in caber for prolactin but will wait until 4 week bloods to determine.

So.....

1. Which of the 3 compound would you add and what dose?
2. arimedex eod @ 0.5mg should be enough?

stats:

Age - 39, 4 kids, don't want more. LOL.
Height - 5' 11''
Weight - 230lbs
Body fat % - 15% (Body Pod checked)
Years of training - 20+ (last 8yrs very serious, last 5 years used coaches for training and macros)

Complete cycle history:
At least 10 different PH cycles w/SARMS, SERMS and PCTs.
3 or 4 AAS cyles

I have 5 years of blood panels; usually get a full female hormone panel every 3-4 months.

PCT for each cycle: The appropriat combo of Nolva, Clomid and others additives. Depends on the compounds in the cycle.

Goals:
1. Cut down/Shred up
2. Maintain or build strenght
3. minimize bloat

General idea of nutrition:

I use IIFYM - 220p, 190c, 75f

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):
None.

Thanks!

Tbol no winny at 15 percent Body fat tbol will add some lean muscle . and why so much tren at your experience level
350 prop
350 tren is perfect 100 mg each every other day
And just my opinion IIFYM is total shit a carb is not a carb I get good foods in ocasionaly but 90 percent of diet is clean bro

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Tbol no winny at 15 percent Body fat tbol will add some lean muscle . and why so much tren at your experience level
350 prop
350 tren is perfect 100 mg each every other day
And just my opinion IIFYM is total shit a carb is not a carb I get good foods in ocasionaly but 90 percent of diet is clean bro

1 vote for Tbol
0 vote for IIFYM

450 is just an estimation. Ran higher of both but usually creep up to the higher dose. Looking to go simple and low so definitely will consider the 350 amount.

..and IIFYM has done me quite well over the years. Its not for everyone...apparently but works for me.

Dropped 40lbs of fat using IIFYMs before i even considered gear. See pic.

Thanks.
b177660e7fb840510a94bb8ac0d0ef6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 vote for Tbol
0 vote for IIFYM

450 is just an estimation. Ran higher of both but usually creep up to the higher dose. Looking to go simple and low so definitely will consider the 350 amount.

..and IIFYM has done me quite well over the years. Its not for everyone...apparently but works for me.

Dropped 40lbs of fat using IIFYMs before i even considered gear. See pic.

Thanks.
b177660e7fb840510a94bb8ac0d0ef6a.jpg

IIFYM is crap so you have a good metabolism and awesome genetics just think if that diet was more on point how much more crazy the progress would be.

And if the lean pic is current your not 15 percent Body fat much leaner also bodpods suck they calculate water as lean weight so if your dry Body fat will read higher

And clean eating doesn't mran you can't have good food it just means you don't replace all your macronutrient needs with whatever if it equals out . rice and sugar are not the same thing sorry . get your clean meals in and use your extra calories too fit something you want .

rice and sugar are not the same thing sorry .

you make a good point..but your example should be BROWN rice and sugar

WHITE rice actually has a higher glycemic index than sugar

I love Jasmine rice..but don't eat it because it has the same effect on me as eating sucrose

I love Jasmine rice..but don't eat it because it has the same effect on me as eating sucrose
Actually I use more jasmine rice than brown rice and its has a digestive breakdown too go through a quick one but still solid sugar absorbs instantly In a pretty big dude If I eat sweet potatoes and brown rice for my carbs sources I'm bloated and have a distended stomach too gain lean muscle without fat I need about 4000 calories so My go too foods are jasmine rice and white fish because of the rapid digestion. But I'm 250 on stage and 280 in the off-season with abs still.

^ this is accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another 0 vote for macros. LoL

We've been talking about this since you arrived, once you nail down the diet you're GOLDEN....you're almost there now.

Still thinking Classic Physique?

Everybody will have their own opinions on diet as you can see, and there's nothing wrong with that. Everybody's bodies are different and everyone should do what works for them....but I'd never go so far as to say something is complete crap or doesn't work just because it doesn't work for them

I myself, am a big advocate of IIFYM and implement that regularly and have for years. I maintain about 8-9% bodyfat year round unless dieting for a show and I still implement IIFYM even in prep. It works great for me. I actually have trouble gaining if my diet is "too clean" because the food consumption to hit my macros sometimes is hard when I'm in a gaining phase and need more caloric dense foods. Regardless 5 of my 6 meals per day are the typical clean meals, where my last meal of the day is more of an IIFYM type meal with the family....and that is about 4 days per week only on training days.

Everybody will have their own opinions on diet as you can see, and there's nothing wrong with that. Everybody's bodies are different and everyone should do what works for them....but I'd never go so far as to say something is complete crap or doesn't work just because it doesn't work for them

I myself, am a big advocate of IIFYM and implement that regularly and have for years. I maintain about 8-9% bodyfat year round unless dieting for a show and I still implement IIFYM even in prep. It works great for me. I actually have trouble gaining if my diet is "too clean" because the food consumption to hit my macros sometimes is hard when I'm in a gaining phase and need more caloric dense foods. Regardless 5 of my 6 meals per day are the typical clean meals, where my last meal of the day is more of an IIFYM type meal with the family....and that is about 4 days per week only on training days.

I also am a big advocate for IIFYM.
Alot of ppl use IIFYM do it wrong. They intend to think to eat whatever you want, have to make sure your fiber is in check and you hit your micro and macro nutrients. Then if you still have room for ice cream a slice pizza then it works.

which photo is current?..cuz the 8 pak isn't 15%...it's more like 9%
Pic is about two years old...when I thought I wanted to be a body builder. Age was 36. Weight on left was 195lbs. Right was about 230 but 21% bf.

IIFYM is crap so you have a good metabolism and awesome genetics just think if that diet was more on point how much more crazy the progress would be.

Actually my medical history says otherwise. My metabolism has always been slow and my test was borderline low since highschool. Its hard to believe from these pics but I was so underweight in highschool i couldnt even play sports. I literally couldnt pass a sports physical.

And shit genetics. Not so much man. Osgood Slater knee issues kept me from running more than a mile at a time. Doctors said it would go away at 18. Negative. I had gyno from puberty so pulling off my shirt to to workout at PE in highschool was not happening. If you zoom in on the pic, i have a 6" scare on each forearm. Each has a plate with 6 screws. I broke them both just falling when i tripped over my laces. Hahah. I was brittle dude. So I am not Mr. Genetics.

Hey I can eat the same macros from different sources and the results are totally different also proceeded garbage never has accurate labeling so you don't know if it fits your macros or not cause its a total lie . and I never get over 10 percent Body fat in the off-season and I've been a competitive bodybuilder for years so I've tried everything and that crap dont work for me or any of my clients that I coach

I also am a big advocate for IIFYM.
Alot of ppl use IIFYM do it wrong. They intend to think to eat whatever you want, have to make sure your fiber is in check and you hit your micro and macro nutrients. Then if you still have room for ice cream a slice pizza then it works.

Lots of people do. My version of IIFYM is prob more of an IF and Clean Eating version. For instance, i definitely am not eating all my fats via doughnuts.

Top Bottom