napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle review please...

I think it's a bit premature to go with Tren here buddy. I like your idea of test and EQ. I would do that and throw some sarms in the mix, which would be perfect for Recomp. Add the ultra Recomp stack to that cycle and you have a cycle perfect for your goals

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
5-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I think it's a bit premature to go with Tren here buddy. I like your idea of test and EQ. I would do that and throw some sarms in the mix, which would be perfect for Recomp. Add the ultra Recomp stack to that cycle and you have a cycle perfect for your goals

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
5-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Fellas just wanted to run this by ya'll. Not quite ready to jump in fully yet as I'm waiting on some stuff to arrive but wanted to list what I'm thinking and have some open discussion on it. Thanks up front for all the advice. And believe me I'm open ear's on this.

First off my stats.
36yr old 6'2" and 214lbs at roughly 15%BF . Still losing weight and I'm not wanting to start cycle until about 205-208lbs... which I think would put me 12%. Might drop some more to get closer to 10%. I lift 3-5 days a week and do cardio 3-5 days a week. That number might go up along with a more dedicated lifting program soon as I get the cycle worked out.

What I'm brainstorming is a RECOMP cycle. I'd like to hit my goal weight and then put on lean, lean, lean , LOL muscle and try and drop bodyfat but get back up to the 220-225lb range.

Here is what I'm thinking
Test C or E 300 weekly for weeks 1-16
Tren E 300 weekly for weeks 1-12
EQ 600 weekly for 16 weeks

I have cycle support for E2 (arimidex and aramosin), caber .5 for 2 times a week, and will be using some cardarine during the cycle. I also have all my PCT stuff ready to go.
i have to give you a lot of credit here bro... someone that is actually using their head and putting themselves in the right condition and realizing its importance... i cant tell you how much i respect that... not only that, but it sets a great example for everyone... Now, could you run this cycle, yes but should you, probably not... just not quite yet... since you have not really ran too many compounds other that test and orals, i would go with test, eq, tbol and a few sarms here... i can set this up beautifully for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

thank you so much for the help fella's. I knew I would get some good advice on here. Got me rethinking it and considering my options. Good thing is that I have evertything on hand but some of the sarms.

I would personally rather see you run npp for your goals. I don't see you adding 20 pounds of muscle on eq or tren. They just didn't do that in mY experience. NPP on the other hand is a mass monster and I personally love it, but you'd need eod injections

a dexa scan would be in order to check your bf progress before starting a cycle..don't forget pre-cycle bloodwork

Why can't we have more threads like this? OP posts a clear and understandable post and is open minded.

a dexa scan would be in order to check your bf progress before starting a cycle..don't forget pre-cycle bloodwork

Hey thanks for mentioning that. I just ran my pre labs and have it scheduled when I'm ready for mids and after cycle. I want to do this right for sure bro.

thank you so much for the help fella's. I knew I would get some good advice on here. Got me rethinking it and considering my options. Good thing is that I have evertything on hand but some of the sarms.
im definitely looking forward to your results here bro... this stack should bring huge results... .please keep us updated on your results!

I would personally rather see you run npp for your goals. I don't see you adding 20 pounds of muscle on eq or tren. They just didn't do that in mY experience. NPP on the other hand is a mass monster and I personally love it, but you'd need eod injections

I'm more concerned with putting on lean muscle and not much fluff. LOL. If I was able to get to 215 or higher that would be great. I'm thinking I'll jump up quick though because I usually put on water weight quickly when I first jump on test.

I like the test/TBol suggestion by Dylan with the SARMS stack. Im getting ready for a Test/TBol/NPP with S-4/GW run which should produce some amazing dry results. Im keeping test low, I bloat fast, and am going to let the NPP shine (1-1.5 ratio). Save tren for when your bf drops and you have a few more runs under your belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the test/TBol suggestion by Dylan with the SARMS stack. Im getting ready for a Test/TBol/NPP with S-4/GW run which should produce some amazing dry results. Im keeping test low, I bloat fast, and am going to let the NPP shine (1-1.5 ratio). Save tren for when your bf drops and you have a few more runs under your belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply brother. That's why I posted my thoughts on here so I could hear from some of the more experienced user's. Got some great information on here and advice you can't find anywhere else.

I'm more concerned with putting on lean muscle and not much fluff. LOL. If I was able to get to 215 or higher that would be great. I'm thinking I'll jump up quick though because I usually put on water weight quickly when I first jump on test.

NPP isn't going to put fluff on you and neither will deca. Your diet will obviously dictate what you put on. For me, npp was very similar to tren minus the aggression and loss of appetite. Of course everyone is different but I think npp would be a better fit.

NPP isn't going to put fluff on you and neither will deca. Your diet will obviously dictate what you put on. For me, npp was very similar to tren minus the aggression and loss of appetite. Of course everyone is different but I think npp would be a better fit.

Federal thanks for the reply and input. I'm definitely taking into consideration everybody's advice.

im a huge deca and npp advocate, you just have to be controlled with it and respect it... when you start running astronomical doses, then you will get the fluff, absolutely but if you respect it, run it properly, its honestly one of the best... its very very clean if you run it right

Top Bottom