napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle recommendation

nobody

Im 44 - 08kg, 180cm - training 5 yrs
3rd cycle now
First was Test E 500mg per week (1016) and 50mg DBOL for 4 weeks (1-4)
2 weeks before cycle ended used HCG
Ran Nolva and Clomid for PCT
Second cycle Test P, Deca, Tren A and DBOL, the Tren A wasted me after 2kws of it (75-100mg ED)- lethargic and lazy - cut out the Tren A and replaced with Anadrol and all was good - cycled 10 weeks Test P and Deca, 4 wks DBOL
PCT same as above.
Usual AIs were used in both but added caber for the deca and tren in the 2nd cycle.

Now ready for third cycle but this time (starting this week:
Test P - 100mg ED
DBOL - 40-50mg ED
Anadrol 40mg ED
Halo 20mg ED
Tren A
Masteron 300mg per week
Winstrol 50-100mg ED
Will use the typical AIs and PCT for this.
Would appreciate any thoughts and guidance guys.
Oh - should mention ir all injectable (dont mind the injections anymore and mix most of it all up in same syringe).

Thanks for yir help.

Done bloods before and after and everyting worked out perfect on the first 2 cyckes

Last edited:
Im actually hoping you are because its one of four things... your high, reckless, FUCKING crazy or flat out ignorant... im going with high or reckless... u showed that by what you ran on your second cycle but then i question the ignorance... u pick the TWO harshest orals with the harshest overall steroid and oh, lets throw in one of the highest estrogen converting steroids in here oh and lets run three orals too... yeah man, most likely all four scenarios the more i look at it

Definitely not high - but likely reckless - I just want to get as strong as i possibly can. I get what your saying so will strip next cycle down to:
(i) Test P - 100mg EOD (8wks)
(ii) DBOL - 40mg ED (4wks)
(iii) Anadrol (4 wks)

Really want to try that Halo though...

Well if u honestly think or believe u should even consider a cycle like that or thats what it takes to get strong theres no fucking way on the planet earth im advising a thong... maybe someone else will but u my friend have no business using steroids... do you have people you care about?? Seriously... i dont really ever have to bring things like this up and i deal with thousands and thousands of people PER DAY so thats how out of line you are... thats scary man

Well if u honestly think or believe u should even consider a cycle like that or thats what it takes to get strong theres no fucking way on the planet earth im advising a thong... maybe someone else will but u my friend have no business using steroids... do you have people you care about?? Seriously... i dont really ever have to bring things like this up and i deal with thousands and thousands of people PER DAY so thats how out of line you are... thats scary man

Would u advise me a "thong"?

Thread of the day right here. With that plan you might as well plan a funeral for your liver right off the bat

Thanks for the ducking grilling guys - I’m going to go test p and masteron only. Much appreciated :)

Apologies for the disrespect bro and yes I people to care about. Just started this stuff and was looking for guidance. Thanks a million bro

Top Bottom