napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle questions

sh4design

So I have watched a ton of videos on the subject of testosterone and am interested in getting into it. Quick background on me... 56, 6 ft 200 lbs, work out 5 days a week mountain bike after work 3 to 4 days a week... very good shape for my age. Ok enough on that... looks like you are one of a very few that speaks logic so maybe you can give me some input. I have people that say get on test and don't get off... ( Im done having kids and have been " fixed " ) so what is the deal there.... do you start at say 200 mil and go up for 8 weeks and go back down for a few months... do you only take a Nolvadex type of product if you have side effects or do you take a small amount through out the cycle... I see guys saying all kinds of things... very few have instilled any level of trust. Honestly Im looking to keep this simple... what are your thoughts and questions? I have a lot more I can add but I want to get a dialog started. Much appreciated Dylan.

you dont just put yourself on trt unless you need it medically.. you need to get bloodwork done so i can see where you are at in that regard... the most ignorant advice given by people is to just "stay on" and "blast and cruise" when its not necessary...

Top Bottom