napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Questions

musterganers

Dylan,

I want to start by saying thank you for all of your knowledge and support to the bodybuilding community. I’ve followed you on YouTube for quite some time now as well as forums like isarms and evo and I value your opinion and expertise.

I’m 30 years old and weigh 175lbs right now. My heaviest was 191 a few years ago. I’ve ran a hand full of cycles that have included Test, Dbol, Anadrol, EQ, Tren, and Clenbuterol. Not at the same time but those are the compounds that I am familiar with.

Long story short I got out of a long term relationship and started a new one about a year ago and with that came some junk food and some fat gain trying to please the new girlfriend.
I’m ready to get back in shape like I was when I was 191lbs.
I’m not certain of my body fat at the moment but I can see my top abs but hold some fat in my lower belly.

I want to start a cycle but I want to look good for summer so I was wondering what I could run or if I should run anything right now or just concentrate on diet and cardio to lean out before starting the following cycle.
I was thinking about starting this cycle around May 1st and didn’t know if running Sarms before this would even make sense.

This was a cycle I found on Isarms that you had laid out.

1-12 test e 250 mg week
3-12 tren ace 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week
pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

What are your thoughts on a sarm cycle starting ASAP and recovering in time to start the above cycle on May 1st?

Also on that isarms post you recommended sarmsx but those links don’t pull up anymore. Can you point me in the right direction for your recommendation on a sarm supplier?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Again, thank you for your time and all that you do!

anadrol certainly does not fit into this scenario at all considering what you are trying to do... so i would definitely not have that in there... i would definitely start with a sarms cycle first before you even consider a steroid cycle and then i would drop the anadrol from it...

Top Bottom