napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Questions

gosouth1

Hi Dylan,

I started watching your videos about 1-2 weeks and I am very impressed with your work. Your videos are great and are very knowledgeable. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them, I would truly appreciate the feedback from a professional as yourself.

So I'm competing in a mens physique show in mid October and started my first cycle. I started taking anavar 4 weeks ago (50mg daily) and just started stacking that with winstrol few days ago (50mg daily). I was wondering if you think this cycle would prove beneficial for someone who's 8 weeks out?

If you have any suggestions of what else I could be taking that would be great. Or if there's something else I could mix in with, I am very open to taking others.

Appreciate it and thank you,

Hi bro... what are your full stats?
I don't think I understood correctly ... you're saying you are taking anavar and winstrol without taking test? I hope this is not the case ... or are you on TRT? also, anavar is for females ... it's just a waste ... are you taking organ protection to protect yourself from the orals?

Yes, just anavar and win 50mg daily. I was recommended this cycle since it is my first.. but I want to make the most out of this prep so I am open to any suggestions since I am still 7 1/2 weeks out. Ive been taking var for 4 1/2 weeks already and just started taking win about half a week ago.

Height: 6'2
Weight: 207.8
BF: 10.9%
Diet Now: 2700cal Training Days 5xWeek (300g protein/240g Carbs/45g fat), 2500 Cal off days twice a week (300g Protein/190g Carbs/54g Fat).

Bro i really appreciate your determination and the fact that you want to compete at your age... the thing is that steroids can be rather dangerous at your age so we can't really give you any advice... at 22, you have naturally high testosterone... also, oral only cycles are horrible ... you really need to watch Dylan's videos ..

I appreciate that you're looking out for me, but don't take this the wrong way. I've already competed in a few shows and have been set on doing a cycle for a while. I've been working out consistently for 8 years already and have been aware of the risks and dangers that come with cycling. I've started this oral cycle and can't just quit here just cause of the potential dangers of my age.

I appreciate that you're looking out for me, but don't take this the wrong way. I've already competed in a few shows and have been set on doing a cycle for a while. I've been working out consistently for 8 years already and have been aware of the risks and dangers that come with cycling. I've started this oral cycle and can't just quit here just cause of the potential dangers of my age.
then go right ahead man but there's NOONE here thats going to advise you steroid use... so you do what you feel like you have to do and we will all do the same... if you PAID ME to advise you, i wouldnt do it at 24 years old... so you do what you feel you need to do...

We can't condone or advise you on steroid use at your age buddy....not to mention that your cycle makes no sense running orals without testosterone.

You and me both brother. I think they are testing our patience lately
its just fucking old man... people that dont want to listen, that have NO CLUE what they are getting into and TELL US who have actually been doing this for LONG amounts of time, how it is... smfh... its ridiculous and im at the point where i say fuck it, go learn the hard way, i'll help people that actually care and want to listen so thats the approach im taking because i just waste time on people like this and get worked up in the process for NOTHING because they are going to do whatever they want anyway... its the disrespect on top of it though.. telling us how it is etc...

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. The reason why I posted this thread is to get advice from you all and I'm just getting shut down. So if anything I feel like I am the one being disrespected.

If you advise me to just stop my cycle completely because I'm "too young" then yeah at least I will hear you all out before I decide to continue this or not. I'm just saying since I'm already close to halfway in with this cycle and I'm already less than 2 months out if its really the best decision to just stop here.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. The reason why I posted this thread is to get advice from you all and I'm just getting shut down. So if anything I feel like I am the one being disrespected.

If you advise me to just stop my cycle completely because I'm "too young" then yeah at least I will hear you all out before I decide to continue this or not. I'm just saying since I'm already close to halfway in with this cycle and I'm already less than 2 months out if its really the best decision to just stop here.
Well no offense to you at all bro, but it was a mistake from the start so it's no less of a mistake now....regardless of how close you are to a meaningless trophy (and this is coming from a fellow competitor). It certainly wont change our position on it, so whatever you decide to do...good luck to you bro

Last edited:
Well hell bro, don't let a silly little thing like potential dangers get in the way of winning a plastic trophy, lol

Fact!!!

Some of vets having been doing this more years than he's been alive!

There is an old saying, " A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a wise man learns from other people's mistakes!".

The anavar and winstrol will shut you down lol. You're not being disrespected - you ask a question then won't accept the the advice of people who know a million times more than you.

The anavar and winstrol will shut you down lol. You're not being disrespected - you ask a question then won't accept the the advice of people who know a million times more than you.
exactly.. in not even bothering at this point...

Top Bottom