napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle questions

hogarichen

Hello Dylan i have a question about running deca with sust i am currently using 200 Mg of deca with 350 Mg of sust and i want to add mast to this cycle what do you think about that and what kind of dosis would you prefer and do you think that the dosis that i am using are on point and how should my pct be ps !! I dont use any caber/dostenix because i think i dont need it on this dose hope hearing from you soon

what is your body fat? it has to make sense to add mast here and if your body fat is too high then it would be pointless...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello Dylan first of all Thanks for your input i think i am currently around 10% my goal is to lean down to 7% and gain around 5 kg my dieet is on point i notice that i get leaner every week till now and my weight stays the same I do cardio every morning on empty stomach after IF i run 10k and train two times a day
I also check my bloodpressure its fine and i will do bloodwork next week
So how much mast do you advise to add to this cycle and would you leave the test the same or raise it up to 500 mg and about the mk2866 / gh501516 i never heard of it but i am going to look it up
The rest of the pct i got on hand

What is the rest of your stats (age, height, weight) and what is your experience?

Top Bottom