napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle questions

robotechleonidas

Hello Dylan.

I also have some questions regarding body re-composition. In one of your videos you outline the following for that purpose:
600 mg of eq for 16 weeks
300 mg of tren for 8-10 weeks
300 mg of test
40-60 mg of t-bal per day for 4-6 weeks
12.5 mg of armasin per day
.25 mg of dostinex
In that video you also stated that deca is good for body recomp at 200-250 mg weekly. How would you implement it? would you remove something then add deca?

could I also add winstrol at 50 mg per day for 6 weeks perhaps after tren?

I have all of the above compounds, and wanted to know if the following will also be effective:
300 mg of masteron for 12 weeks
300 mg of tren for 8-10 weeks
300 mg of test
40-60 mg of t-bal per day for 4-6 weeks
12.5 mg of aromasin per day
.25 mg of dostinex
can deca also be added as well as the winstrol, if so how?

I dieted for 4 months and went from 217 at 15% BF to 193 hovering at 10% and now want to get some muscle while staying lean.

Thanks for your help. I love your videos and thank you for educating us all. I am a big believer in less is better also, BTW.

thank you for the support bro, i really appreciate it but if you feel that less is better, why are you wanting to further add deca to that cycle? how old are you bro? what is your cycle history? what is your planned pct?

That's a lot of gear in there and looks like more of an advanced cycle. What is your cycle experience? What is your full stats?

tren and deca together is not recommended if you have never done a tren cycle

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies. I'm 45. I have been on TRT for 3 years with cypionate 200 MG once a week. I'm currently 193 at 10% bf standing 5'11". I normally weight 215 at 13% bf. Have been doing very mild cycles 1 to 2 times a year for 15 years. Have gone from 175 to my non diet weight of 215. I have done deca, tren, winstrol, growth etc. My issue is that every time I diet down, I get down to 190 at 8%. I want to do a body recomp and get lean under 10% and 205. I started dieting 4 months ago and went from 217 to my current weight of 193. This means getting lean and gain at the same time. My idea was to drop tren at week 8 from a 16 week cycle then add deca on the final 8. Drop t-ball at week 6 and then add win or var on final six. Any thoughts on that idea? I'm currently carb cycling. Stay under 300-500 calories below maintenance. Once every blue moon when I feel the need I will eat more. Normally stay at 2000 calories. Refeed occasionally around 3000 calories. I will not be doing ptc since after the 16 weeks, I will return to my doctor prescribed 1cc of cyp 200 MG for the rest of the year and try to stay lean and not have to drop 20 pounds again next year.

Thank you for your replies. I'm 45. I have been on TRT for 3 years with cypionate 200 MG once a week. I'm currently 193 at 10% bf standing 5'11". I normally weight 215 at 13% bf. Have been doing very mild cycles 1 to 2 times a year for 15 years. Have gone from 175 to my non diet weight of 215. I have done deca, tren, winstrol, growth etc. My issue is that every time I diet down, I get down to 190 at 8%. I want to do a body recomp and get lean under 10% and 205. I started dieting 4 months ago and went from 217 to my current weight of 193. This means getting lean and gain at the same time. My idea was to drop tren at week 8 from a 16 week cycle then add deca on the final 8. Drop t-ball at week 6 and then add win or var on final six. Any thoughts on that idea? I'm currently carb cycling. Stay under 300-500 calories below maintenance. Once every blue moon when I feel the need I will eat more. Normally stay at 2000 calories. Refeed occasionally around 3000 calories. I will not be doing ptc since after the 16 weeks, I will return to my doctor prescribed 1cc of cyp 200 MG for the rest of the year and try to stay lean and not have to drop 20 pounds again next year.
i would not cut carbs too much.. its not sustainable and often detrimental to your ability to tear it up in the gym... you can do that with tren and deca if you want, but 8 weeks of deca is rather pointless... it has one of the longest esters of any steroid and 8 weeks is a waste of time and money... anavar is also a joke but i do love winstrol... i just dont want you to over do it here... are you just wanting a very strong recomp?

Yes. I would like to remain as leas as I am now but I feel I over did it with the diet and lost too much mass. I would like to go up to 200 or 205 but stay around 8% bf. So I guess we'll scratch the 8 week deca/anavar idea, and do tren for 10 weeks instead then add Winstrol at 50mg daily for the final 6 weeks. Will this be a better choice?

Yes. I would like to remain as leas as I am now but I feel I over did it with the diet and lost too much mass. I would like to go up to 200 or 205 but stay around 8% bf. So I guess we'll scratch the 8 week deca/anavar idea, and do tren for 10 weeks instead then add Winstrol at 50mg daily for the final 6 weeks. Will this be a better choice?
FAR better.. s4 and gw501516 are all that i would add... gw is a must with tren to not only combat the cardio issues but also to control blood pressure and cholesterol issues... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom